You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

It seems some people think that just because Norway now is a lucrative market for the human trafficking industry because we have not had a collapse in our industry/banks so the money is still here that every black girl they see is a prostitute.

This everyday racism goes on my nerves and the sad fact is that some people have moved away from Stavanger because they get harassed by drunk racist mongs, some people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

There are probably around 20-30 prostitutes in the city centre and as you say they are hard not to notice, some of the are pretty aggressive in the way they offer themselves to men as well, simply because they are desperate to get the money they need to pay off the people behind it all so they can get their life back.

What did you do in Stavanger by the way, did you enjoy it? The nightlife is pretty good I have to say.

So we can add 'the economics of human trafficking and prostitution' to the myriad other topics you clearly know fuck all about, and yet still blunder around the site, honking loudly.

See also: 'racism'

Ps nobody gives a merry fuck what colour, creed, nationality or species your girlfriend is, she already has our sympathy. So stop fucking going about her and using her as a ready-made get out clause for every stupid, ignorant and irritating thing you say.

What did you do in Stavanger by the way, did you enjoy it? The nightlife is pretty good I have to say.

I was working there, about six months, last year. Living close to city center, working in Dusavik and Tananger. I enjoyed it, although the beer was quite pricey. But that didn´t stop me from going to all the bars every weekend ;)

Or perhaps your arguments are as vacuous as your posts?

The point was that Pellegrini couldnt handle the white heat of the Madrid job, not the points total he accrued.

Sorry, but what part of setting the best points total Madrid ever had meant he couldn't handle the job? Or was it that some megalomaniac decided he didn't fit the profile that season, as next season's fashion was available?

By all means speculate he couldn't handle a job in England, but to pretend he failed because he couldn't match one of the best club sides in history, in one season, is ridiculous

So we can add 'the economics of human trafficking and prostitution' to the myriad other topics you clearly know fuck all about, and yet still blunder around the site, honking loudly.

Even when I'm 90 and if I have had Alzheimers for the 10 years I will know more than you about everything so wind your neck in you halfwit.

Your meaningless ramblings have no effect on me, talk to someone who cares or are even more insecure than yourself, it might have the desired effect then.

"It also means the list of potential tasks to be performed by Manchester United youngster Phil Jones now includes cover at right-back, central defence and central midfield."

Now, where's that YouTube animation again?

The point was that Pellegrini couldnt handle the white heat of the Madrid job, not the points total he accrued.

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about but like so many other internet belters, that doesn't stop you from stating your opinion as fact.

Shut up.

Much more productive to ask Code why he went into hiding for about three days after Hodgson's England had beaten Norway.

I dont think I posted much at all that weekend as I was home alone and I was on the piss Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I watched the game but that was late in the day and the only thing I can say is that I thought is was shite, both Norway and England were useless and only a huge fuck up from Hangeland meant we got a goal at all in the game, it had a 0-0 draw written all over it from the start.

He did and he could.

He slapped down both Guti & Raul without any support from Perez.

They are mot the actions of a man who could not handle the pressure.

Even when I'm 90 and if I have had Alzheimers for the 10 years I will know more than you about everything so wind your neck in you halfwit.

Your meaningless ramblings have no effect on me, talk to someone who cares or are even more insecure than yourself, it might have the desired effect then.

You've always been quite hilariously wrong and shit about almost everything you talk about, but the last few months have seen you enter into a tailspin of insanity. The racism thread made you a laughing stock. Your Benitez obsession has ruined thread after thread. Now you're mocking blindness.

You're a mentally ill forum joke. Like a Scando Rashid.

You've always been quite hilariously wrong and shit about almost everything you talk about, but the last few months have seen you enter into a tailspin of insanity. The racism thread made you a laughing stock. Your Benitez obsession has ruined thread after thread. Now you're mocking blindness.

no-one-cares.jpg

You can also add embarrassingly unfunny to that list. Has there ever been a norwegian with a good sense of humour?

Be careful who you compare him to!!! I was called what for when I said he was more hated than a certain Norweigan the other day and the post was deleted.

Not happy.

My post was deleted and all I said was he's ridiculous, I guess whoever deleted it doesn't like people stating the obvious.

Talking about that room, the floor looks fake, sort of IKEA like, the false ceiling poorly finished, and I dislike the windows. The light fixture is crap, as well. And I do not see any people. Anyway, why are we talking about rooms here?

Talking about that room, the floor looks fake, sort of IKEA like, the false ceiling poorly finished, and I dislike the windows. The light fixture is crap, as well. And I do not see any people. Anyway, why are we talking about rooms here?

The floor is fake? I thought that was wide board knotty pine, that was my favorite thing about it. Just goes to show.