You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Did you take a look around the stavanger kuntsmuseum code?

Haha what kind of question is that?

No I did not, its not really in the city centre surrounding the harbour, thats the place to be in the summer.

Guest ShoePiss
Haha what kind of question is that?

No I did not, its not really in the city centre surrounding the harbour, thats the place to be in the summer.

Yeah it looks pretty good actually, not the kuntsmuseum but the harbour. Get a boat.

Guest ShoePiss
Have you been to Stavanger?

No, just looking at pictures on the internet. I haven't ever been to Norway actually but will be taking my wife for a little European tour next year so I'm looking at interesting places to visit.

No, just looking at pictures on the internet. I haven't ever been to Norway actually but will be taking my wife for a little European tour next year so I'm looking at interesting places to visit.

If you decide to visit Norway let me know and I'll give you a few recommendations of places to visit.

Guardian/Observer: Hodgson was also impressed with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's sporadically lively contribution on what he described as the teenager's proper England debut, even if the manager could not remember whether he had used him as a substitute in Oslo last week. "We make so many changes I have a job keeping track," he confessed.

Guardian/Observer: Hodgson was also impressed with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's sporadically lively contribution on what he described as the teenager's proper England debut, even if the manager could not remember whether he had used him as a substitute in Oslo last week. "We make so many changes I have a job keeping track," he confessed.

That's bloody hilarious.

Looking at the England squad, and even imagining a much better (available) England squad, I have to be fair to Hodgson and say I wouldn't expect any manager to do much with such a bunch of dullards and under-performing, shagged-out stars. Having said that, obviously Hodgson makes a really horrible sow's ear out of a sow's ear.

Made up for Martin Kelly. 6 Liverpool players in an England tournament squad, amazing.

Shame for Cahill though, that was a proper shithouse move by Mertens, and in a friendly too. Belgium seem to be modelling themselves on mid-1980s Uruguay for outright thuggery.

Made up for Martin Kelly. 6 Liverpool players in an England tournament squad, amazing.

Shame for Cahill though, that was a proper shithouse move by Mertens, and in a friendly too. Belgium seem to be modelling themselves on mid-1980s Uruguay for outright thuggery.

True, I thought it was a disgrace. Made up for Kelly though.

You mean where the black whores like to hang around ?

What is this even supposed to mean?

Do you have a problem with black people?

Sadly there are a lot of victims of human trafficking in the city centres of all the big cities in Norway, if you are a Norwegian I¨d say people like yourself with such a lack of basic understanding of the situation makes me ashamed of being a Norwegian.

Maybe you are one of those who approach any black girl you see out in the city or the shops assuming she is one of these victims and think you can talk to her any way you want.

Fuckin behave and show some respect to people.

Fuckin behave and show some respect to people.

Alright, I´ll try. I´m not a norwegian, but it surprised me a bit what I saw in a Stavanger city center. Maybe I should travel more, I don´t know, but it´s hard to mistake what that army of girls was doing there.

Anyway, about Hodgson... :whistle:

How many points did his Madrid side notch up that season? Who were they up against? Who replaced him?All this and more what Xerxes chose to ignore because he's a trolling bore.

Or perhaps your arguments are as vacuous as your posts?

The point was that Pellegrini couldnt handle the white heat of the Madrid job, not the points total he accrued.

Alright, I´ll try. I´m not a norwegian, but it surprised me a bit what I saw in a Stavanger city center. Maybe I should travel more, I don´t know, but it´s hard to mistake what that army of girls was doing there.

Anyway, about Hodgson... :whistle:

Alright sorry for the harsh reply, but my missus is black and its a subject I care about, its not just one time some retarded imbecile have approached her and insulted her with improper suggestions when she has been out just because she is black.

It seems some people think that just because Norway now is a lucrative market for the human trafficking industry because we have not had a collapse in our industry/banks so the money is still here that every black girl they see is a prostitute.

This everyday racism goes on my nerves and the sad fact is that some people have moved away from Stavanger because they get harassed by drunk racist mongs, some people need to take a long hard look at themselves.

There are probably around 20-30 prostitutes in the city centre and as you say they are hard not to notice, some of the are pretty aggressive in the way they offer themselves to men as well, simply because they are desperate to get the money they need to pay off the people behind it all so they can get their life back.

What did you do in Stavanger by the way, did you enjoy it? The nightlife is pretty good I have to say.