You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Chickenlicken

Anubis

YES! SEA PONIEZ! At least that has got the CMC song out of my head that I've been humming all morning..

Got a load of fanfic downloaded and ready to be formatted and Calibre'd onto my iPod for bedtime reading, as I just can't get into reading on the lappy. Might use this for the excuse to buy myself that Kindle that I've been promising myself for ages now.

Where do you go for fanfic anyway? Just EqD, fanfiction.com and the odd link of other forums myself so far.

In other pony news, EqD have posted up a pic from one of the animators chats on DA, apparently confirming Season 3.

Capture.PNG

4wg0.jpg

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I listened to the hour long interview with the S2 director (Jassen something) and he said S2 was commissioned and work was started about half way through S1 so I think as the season goes on there will be more brony inspired stuff.

Oh.. 20 pages..

My dance when:

[YOUTUBE]cMcfOtTulOA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Hsh1W4X43kQ[/YOUTUBE]

Right I'm gonna play some Crysis 2. ITS FUCKING AWESOME.

mlp_crysis_crossover_by_xeno_scorpion_alien-d48fkbj.png

Awesome. I could spend hours that I don't have going through PMVs. Been leaving the workshop PC on synchtube lately just for background musics. Nopony has noticed it yet, although I did get sqeeeee'd at yesterday by a young american student who recognised the Rarity I have on the counter.

Just printed this out to make later.

131675753573.png

I think I can give the adult supervision a miss for this one...

131676185230.jpg

Don't want to sound like nantwich nige's gut but my kinda b/f got me this fucking goddess yesterday:

IMAG0465.jpg

Not only did he buy me a pony but despite being only a casual brony, he knew my best pony was none-other-than Twilight Sparkle.

Fucking kudos lad.

Yesterday days episode was fucking boss too.

[YOUTUBE]jLwHLXYgoVc[/YOUTUBE]

Fucking BT. Been internetless for most of the weekend, phone cracking up like no tomorrow and losing ADSL sync here, there and everywhere. Supposed to be fixed today. If not, I'll have to get all Flutterbitch on their collective arses.

flutterrage.png

D'Awww.. I'm missing a Twi. Don't forget to*brohoof* your sortof from me.

I was in Smyths toyshop yesterday in Swansea, Auntie M wanted some stuff for her childminding, so I went along pony hunting.. The selection was shite, some of Twi's balloon toys (with a cardboard cutout of Rarity in the balloon ? ) and some "fashion" Fluttershys and RDs. This along with an empty shelf with empty hangers. Just a Rarity (which I've already got) and a Fluttershy.

Spoke to one of the assistants there, and she told me that "An lot of blokes have been buying these. We did have the full set.", these being the set of the ones like your Twi up above. Fucking ace. Swansea has hidden Bronies. They're getting some more in soon. So, scored myself the last Fluttershy to keep Rarity company on my counter.

Ep2. Only saw a dodgy kept freezing up version at home. Got the gist of it, loved it but the quality spoiled it a bit or me. Going to torrent a decent quality version now I'm in work to watch later with beer and munchies.

131701948693.png

One episode of the first series left - it's still all about Pinkie Pie.

14883_-_animated_macro_Madame_LaFlour_pinkamena_diane_pie_pinkie_pie-(n1312269371983).gif

Nice! I have to admit that episode scares me. Pinkie's party of one is very strange indeed. I'm sure you will like Season 2. Pinkemena Diane Pie is very funny in it so far (kinda).

I love RD's little fight with a pile of rocks who call her a 'chump'.

MurderingScum-%28n1304159127014%29.jpg

trollestia.jpg

Haahaaa. *love* that Celestia one.

Agree with Party of One. It could have been just a really sweet and sentimental episode about somepony who's feeling a bit insecure and unloved. D'aww.. But, oh no. That would have been boring and maybe a bit 'formula'.

We all know Pinkie is a bit twisted anyway so let's make it a bit disturbing instead, but in an ace way. And, that is what I love about MLP:FiM. Inventive and just plain awesome scripting with *perfect* animation to match.

Just thinking of that has made Pinkie my bestpony for today. Well, until I watch another ep that is. They're all just so lovable.

131719227228.png