You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Onions

Elite

1 minute ago, arthur friedenreich said:

I am listening to some light marimba jazz, the shite you are posting, meanwhile my father in law just turned up at the room, it’s fucking bucketing down and my balls are empty, I wear a towel and a smile.

And I just opened a long neck of guinnness export, gonna shite the bed and end it on a high note.

23 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Cheese on toast - no onions

shortbread - no onions

porridge - no onions

bacon butty - no onions

eggs Benedict- no onions

popcorn - big surprise NO FUCKING ONIONS

there yer go a whole fucking smorgasbord of cuisine sans onions

(I may have a very limited diet)

No. Those are individual dishes, not cuisines.

Toffee apples don't have onions either but they are not a cuisine.

10 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

No. Those are individual dishes, not cuisines.

Toffee apples don't have onions either but they are not a cuisine.

I cook plenty, I never use onions, hence I have my own cuisine, of which you have ad a preview

my cuisine, ala artur, ne pouvez les onions, no tenemos los onions, je ne cmprnds pas les onions

encoulez vous

and take zees onions with you

stillon the Jazz marimba trip, apologies

3BC82986-FA59-49BA-A0CB-BEF94A96BDDA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What. No. Apples and onions taste the same? Are you mad?

Its a common hypnotists trick to get someone to eat a raw onion as if it was an apple. One of the sceptics debunking stage hypnotism (psychology prof) asked his students to pretend they were hypnotised and they had no problems doing all the "hypnotised" things, including eating onions. One of Australias ex PMs (admittedly a total idiot) was filmed eating one for some obscure reason. They're probably both on YouTube but I can't be arsed looking.

13 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

I am listening to some light marimba jazz, the shite you are posting, meanwhile my father in law just turned up at the room, it’s fucking bucketing down and my balls are empty, I wear a towel and a smile.

Thanks for allowing me to wank over a thread about onions. 

6 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Apples, onions & potato's, in their raw state, all taste the same, it's only the smell/spray which alters the 'taste' of them. 

I’ve heard this previously and I have to say it’s absolutely bollocks. I eat 3 apples a day during the working week. Taste includes texture, and apples and onions have completely different textures.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Thanks for allowing me to wank over a thread about onions. 

Ha, reading it back this morning, I’d like to

point out, the save emptying happened before the arrival of the father in law, hence the satisfied smile.

they just turned up at ours whilst I was having a post coital snooze.