You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite crisps  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite crisps

• Walkers
    • Monster Munch
    • Doritos
    • McCoy's
    • Wotsits
    • Hula Hoops
    • Frazzles
    • Space Raiders
    • Pringles
    • Quavers
    • Real Handcooked
    • Seabrook
    • Kettle Chips
    • Discos
    • Frisps
    • Wheat Crunchies
    • Skips
    • French Fries
    • Squares
    • Nik Naks
    • Scampi Fries
    • Onion Rings
    • Roysters
    • Quarterbacks
    • Other - Please state

Or brand of crisps. Gonna include Walkers under one option because there ain't enough room for the crinkles and baked types etc.. and yes, I know they make Wotsits but they are different.

Love crisps me, starving today can't stop thinking of food. Also, what happened to Golden Wonder crisps? Just the standard Cheese and Onion and Chicken flavoured ones? Never see them anymore.

Poll to follow.

Mini Cheddars > crisps

As you know Google never lies, and this is what it says about Mini Cheddars

Mini Cheddars: brand is owned by United Biscuits; billed as 'a great alternative to crisps'. Is officially a brand of 'snack'. Sometimes called crackers.

Aside from the fact they aren't crisps, surely they wouldn't be your favourite anyway?

These, and their beef counterparts, are the greatest invention since women's stupidity

13169_M.jpeg

Fucking impossible to get now though, unless you order them off of e-bay and I'm not doing that because It goes from liking to obsession.......I've already been down that route and have to sign a register, not going there again.

I couldn't just pick one, there's about half a dozen I can't separate

- Tangy cheese Doritos

- Worcester sauce French Fries

- Cheddar & Onion McCoy's

- Hula Hoops original

- Pringles Sour Cream & Onion

- Tomato ketchup Walker's

I couldn't just pick one, there's about half a dozen I can't separate

- Tangy cheese Doritos

- Worcester sauce French Fries

- Cheddar & Onion McCoy's

- Hula Hoops original

- Pringles Sour Cream & Onion

- Tomato ketchup Walker's

Worcester Sauce French Fries is a good shout, but tomato ketchup Walkers?

Good Lord.

I don't eat crisps often nowadays. They are ridiculously bad for you and I don't want to get fat.

Shame.

• Downvote 2

Worcester Sauce French Fries is a good shout, but tomato ketchup Walkers?

Good Lord.

I don't eat crisps often nowadays. They are ridiculously bad for you and I don't want to get fat.

Shame.

Why are crisps so bad for you? They never look too bad when you look at the calories/fat in each packet. I could give most things up, but not crisps.

As you know Google never lies, and this is what it says about Mini Cheddars

Aside from the fact they aren't crisps, surely they wouldn't be your favourite anyway?

I know they're not crisps, they are lovely though and if it wasn't for the 20p extra price in our work vendies I'd have them exclusively. I had a pack before alternating between a bite of Apple creating a taste sensation.

I have, however, got a pack of Transform-a-snacks for my lunch

The ham and pickle Brannigans were special too. Top drawer crispage.

At the moment I have a real taste for Bobby's Spirals, salt n vinegar.

All time best crisp, though, are Salsa & Mesquite Kettle Chips, or the Sea Salt & Balsamic ones.

EMOTIONAL.

I know they're not crisps, they are lovely though and if it wasn't for the 20p extra price in our work vendies I'd have them exclusively. I had a pack before alternating between a bite of Apple creating a taste sensation.

I have, however, got a pack of Transform-a-snacks for my lunch

I have the roast ox handcooked crisps from the machines. Lovely. The last place on the poll was between quarterbacks and transformers crisps and the quarterbacks won out.

I have the roast ox handcooked crisps from the machines. Lovely. The last place on the poll was between quarterbacks and transformers crisps and the quarterbacks won out.

The Jalepino ones are boss of that brand. I.remember a time when they had branston pickle cheddars in there for a while...good times...

Although not at all crisp related I remember the joy that was seeing the elusive Bakewell flapjack at the front of the rack

Salt and vinegar squares for me. I used to love those fish n chips snacks.

Crisps have got worse though due to fat arses not being able to control themselves they have changed the fats and salt levels and ruined the taste of many. I don't want crisps to be healthy, if you need to lose weight don't eat crisps you arseholes.

• 2 months later...
Why are crisps so bad for you? They never look too bad when you look at the calories/fat in each packet. I could give most things up, but not crisps.

Apparently a pack a day is like eating a litre of cooking oil in a year. Urgh. It stopped me eating crisp butties for like two weeks.

Walkers cheese and onion, on white bread with a slice of ham. I've a room reserved on the cardiac ward for my heart attack in about 3 years.