You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

If you're down for making money, we're about to go hard in east london tonight, yes tonight!! I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally inviting you to come and get it in. Police have taken the piss for too long and to be honest I don't know why its taken so long for us make this happen. We need a minimum of 200 hungry people. We're not broke, but who says no to free stuff. Doesn't matter if the police arrive cos we'll just chase dem out because as you've seen on the news, they are NOT ON DIS TING. Finders keepers and we all look after each other so if you see someone getting grab by feds then make sure we help stamp out that fuking PIG. M.O.B money over bobbies =D broadcast this to everyone you know and let's get paid!! RE SEND. LONDON MESSAGE

That is the bit I focus upon!

If only all rioters could be nice eh? World would be so much simpler. The guy who got shot was a ganster, I woudl hazzard a guess he was a right cunt, and the world is more than likely a better place without him, but he was shot in the head twice by our police!

Think about that, think about whether you want to live in a society that condones that from our servants!

Sorry but to me the rioting and the looting are seperate, as the triggers for both are different. Address the former and you eradicate the later, address the later and you exacerbate the former.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every right minded person is appalled, I've got no problem at all with the Light Brigade going in there with a few rapiers and fucking some people up, people who destory property are shitbags, end of.

But...

Let's not pretend this is not on 'us' as a society too, on the system and on our rulers. The message that these people are simply criminal scum who were born to be criminal scum - but just happened to be born in shitholes - is one that can't be allowed to become the story of all this. It's Daily Mail simplistics at its worst.

Lets be honest that will the main narrative. I can also see the EDL rubbing their hands at the outcomes over the past few days.

Guest ShoePiss
So do you not agree that a massive problem within the black community is fathers not looking after their children. I think this is a major issue. For whatever reason a whole load of black lads are growing up with no dad and multiple siblings from different fathers. No?

There was nothing in my comment that suggested I don't think the above is a contributing factor, quite the opposite.

I was responding to your comment which was along the lines of there's no excuse and everyone has opportunities to better themselves.

Dennis - serious question, what positive outcomes are you expecting from these protests/revolution/riots/whatever?

I can only answer your question by underlining the futility upon which it is based.

What positives outcomes are you expecting from continuing to lie down while Cameron and their ilk rape and slash and burn the country?

Everywhere in the north got worse. But the point is people didn't lie down. If you want to make things easy then just let government's walk over you.

There's got to be better ways though than burning down poor neighborhoods. If you don't want a government to walk over you, attack the areas that government care about & will be forced to do something about

That is the bit I focus upon!

If only all rioters could be nice eh? World would be so much simpler. The guy who got shot was a ganster, I woudl hazzard a guess he was a right cunt, and the world is more than likely a better place without him, but he was shot in the head twice by our police!

Think about that, think about whether you want to live in a society that condones that from our servants!

Sorry but to me the rioting and the looting are seperate, as the triggers for both are different. Address the former and you eradicate the later, address the later and you exacerbate the former.

I'm sorry but have absolutely no sympathy for the drug dealer carrying a gun. Police have been taking the piss too long in trying to stop them killing each other in gang warfares.

The reality is a lot more simple than people would like to believe.

There's got to be better ways though than burning down poor neighborhoods. If you don't want a government to walk over you, attack the areas that government care about & will be forced to do something about

Stuff like legitimate protest or protesting in the city? Let me know how that one is working out.

Whatever you do you'll always get the right-wingers who enjoy the status-quo and will decry any protest or criminality that threatens them.

If you're down for making money, we're about to go hard in east london tonight, yes tonight!! I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally inviting you to come and get it in. Police have taken the piss for too long and to be honest I don't know why its taken so long for us make this happen. We need a minimum of 200 hungry people. We're not broke, but who says no to free stuff. Doesn't matter if the police arrive cos we'll just chase dem out because as you've seen on the news, they are NOT ON DIS TING. Finders keepers and we all look after each other so if you see someone getting grab by feds then make sure we help stamp out that fuking PIG. M.O.B money over bobbies =D broadcast this to everyone you know and let's get paid!! RE SEND. LONDON MESSAGE

Look at the literacy levels on display here, it's absolutely shocking.

For a start that should be "DEY R NOT ON DIS TING".

Not sure if already posted but I just got emailed this:

Matthew Moore - Truly extraordinary speech by fearless West Indian woman in face of #Hackney rioters. Pls watch - Twitvid

Ne'er a truer word spoken.

She sounded more London than west indian. Her point stands mind.

Sloan, you seem like a deeply unpleasant person.

Dennis, I honest can't tell if your trolling or not but if you're trying to compare whats going on in London and what went on in Berlin before the fall of the wall then theres no hope for you mate.

You're very very wrong.

Well yeah, its exactly identical to that.

As are the other movements worldwide that have not come to fruition yet, here is just the start now, America next. When we are all joined there will be nothing down for these elites in charge just as there were none for the elites in charge in East Berlin. Its not a cause or nothing its just water seeping into a semi permeable space as it must. But the wall will crumble from it eventually.

I'm sorry but have absolutely no sympathy for the drug dealer carrying a gun. Police have been taking the piss too long in trying to stop them killing each other in gang warfares.

The reality is a lot more simple than people would like to believe.

I am not asking you to have sympathy! Nor have I shown any, but if you blindly condone this type of reaction from the police it won't stop there.

They are there to protect and serve, not to eliminate. In a human society, you don't accept this type of action.

This all shines a remarkable, and in many ways wonderful light, on just what a sick culture we've become from top to bottom. I wonder what the people of Japan who stood silently queuing for water in the aftermath of the Tsunami would make of it?

When you build your culture around personal gain and the individual - this is what you get.

I am not asking you to have sympathy! Nor have I shown any, but if you blindly condone this type of reaction from the police it won't stop there.

They are there to protect and serve, not to eliminate. In a human society, you don't accept this type of action.

If someone is carrying a gun which is illegal in this country then they are protecting. I'd rather the police use significant force as early as possible in this case than react to someone using a firearm.

It's quite a shit attempt at a riot in all honesty.

Burned a carpet store to the ground, couple of broken windows.

These bluds need to up their game a bit.

Can they not roll a bus or something?

Bit of a coincidence the riots don't tend to happen much before midday either, just after Jeremy Kyle.

The phrase 'lets get paid' sums it all up. Thieves out to get what they can because they can't be bothered to work and think the world owes them a living.

Well, they've grown up under a Labour government, so you can understand why sponging off the productive majority is the only trick they know.

its not how it started but that is what it has become. Nothing more or less.

Girl/woman was asked with some loot in her hands, why she was doing this. "I'm getting my taxes back." Not entirely sure how that works, when the loot was from Curry's...

I can understant why they are rioting, whilst disagreeing with the consequences of it.

Pretentious bollocks. Pray tell, oh wise old sage, why are these people looting stores, burning down buildings and destroying lives and livelihoods? Is there a profound reason behind all this? Is this a 'revolution' of the underclass? Or is it a bunch of lazy tossers who have never worked a day in their lives yet want things they can't afford? Hence the looting?