You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

Guest simon

For behold, the LORD will come in fire and His chariots like the whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
For behold, the LORD will come in fire and His chariots like the whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.

So he's coming in a Toyota then?

Slightly worried by some of the posts I've read on here (what I consider to be an essentially left-wing forum). However the government responds, it would appear they'll have massive support. That's really concerning when you consider how far these racist reactionaries have already gone in the face of enormous opposition.

The TV coverage is good, for keeping the public informed as to what's going on. However, I think it's hindering the police as their actions are under constant public scrutiny, by way of the live footage.

The police should have a word with the news networks, ask them to cut coverage for an hour or two and then wade in, proper heavy. It's nothing more than thugs out to cause trouble. Fuck the hard done to citizens argument. Why no protests for social justice before now? Why straight to this level of wanton destruction? Why no peaceful and populist protest, like the Arabian spring? It's thuggery. Nothing more, nothing less.

Guest davelfc
The TV coverage is good, for keeping the public informed as to what's going on. However, I think it's hindering the police as their actions are under constant public scrutiny, by way of the live footage.

The police should have a word with the news networks, ask them to cut coverage for an hour or two and then wade in, proper heavy. It's nothing more than thugs out to cause trouble. Fuck the hard done to citizens argument. Why no protests for social justice before now? Why straight to this level of wanton destruction? Why no peaceful and populist protest, like the Arabian spring? It's thuggery. Nothing more, nothing less.

We've just criticised foreign governments for doing exactly that.

come on scum bags shame these older posters fucking slagging them off and supporting pigs while the millionaire cabinet licks their ice creams cutting taxes on the rich. Fucking idiots and selfish racists in here tonight. Shame on them all, get out and get your riot on. Red fire make it burn!

Slightly worried by some of the posts I've read on here (what I consider to be an essentially left-wing forum). However the government responds, it would appear they'll have massive support. That's really concerning when you consider how far these racist reactionaries have already gone in the face of enormous opposition.

Do you honestly think these young black lads on the streets are left wing revolutionaries cocking a snoop at the ruling class by nicking teles, lacoste t shirts and setting fire to Greggs pasty shops. They are dickheads.

come on scum bags shame these older posters fucking slagging them off and supporting pigs while the millionaire cabinet licks their ice creams cutting taxes on the rich. Fucking idiots and selfish racists in here tonight. Shame on them all, get out and get your riot on. Red fire make it burn!

You off out rioting then tonight, Dennis?.

No?

We've just criticised foreign governments for doing exactly that.

Bollocks. We've criticised foreign governments for shooting people, murdering people, going in with tanks as in Syria. I'm not advocating that. Maybe a crack across the legs with a baton. A bit more hands on than they've been. The police's hands are clearly tied. They can't engage with these criminals in anyway, as they'll be accused of police brutality.

However, if they don't meet force with force, what will make these idiots stop?

Guest ShoePiss
Ken Livingstone talking a lot of sense on BBC. I'd imagine Boris will be listening & booking the first flight back

Yep, he's cutting short his holiday and coming back tomorrow.

Meanwhile Dennis goes off to make a cuppa puts on pyjamas and watches the revolution on TV.

Do you honestly think these young black lads on the streets are left wing revolutionaries cocking a snoop at the ruling class by nicking teles, lacoste t shirts and setting fire to Greggs pasty shops. They are dickheads.

Why is it at all relevant that they're black?