You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

No idiot, I am not using this in a racial context. If someone is behaving like a savage I will call them on it. Stop being so easily offended, you twit.

As you know, I was referring to the spade comment that you made in response to the accusation of racially coded words. Don't pretend it was an accident, you thought you were being clever & amusing

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of throwing insults around, as I prefer to discuss issues rather than the most convoluted way to say you don't agree with someone, but you are a cunt. What a despicable little Englander.

Stop twisting my words. I have just said that this term does is not being used in a racial context.

You really are fucking stupid. How the fuck can I label a bunch of white chavs as savages and then be accused of being racist towards blacks by doing so? Maybe you belong with the rioters because you sure are as thick as pig shit just like them.

Stop twisting my words. I have just said that this term does is not being used in a racial context.

You really are fucking stupid. How the fuck can I label a bunch of white chavs as savages and then be accused of being racist towards blacks by doing so? Maybe you belong with the rioters because you sure are as thick as pig shit just like them.

You really are an intellectual lightweight.

Nice bit of stereo typing there, you must be so proud.

There's stereo-typing, and then there's the truth.

Sadly, nobody is interested in the truth, it much suits everyone's Miss Marple nature to try and figure out what's REALLY wrong, because it can't be as simple as a bunch of lawless dickheads can it.

Give me your prognosis on the footage of the dickheads helping the man to his feet and then stealing from his rucksack.

That guy was obviously rich and in no need for his belongings or his front teeth, in fact, he probably stole all of it anyway?

Funny. These guys aren't dickheads, it's someone else's fault.

Fuck free will and the art of decision making.

All these lads have made shitty decisions this week, and they're going to get caned for it, and then I'm sure you and they will blame it all on someone else yet again, and people will lap it up once more.

bp11.jpg

He was walking down the street when his head fell off. The nice policemen are helping to screw it back on. Or possibly they're unscrewing his head so they can all shit down his neck.

Nothing to see here.

I don't have to twist your words. You've used savages numerous times in this thread, and I've called you out on your coded words before. Your ire has not been directed towards "white chavs," at all. You call "a spade a spade, " remember?

I've seen you use ape, spade and savages, when describing the goings on. This is a little more than coincidence. You may be so retarded that you don't even consider your inherent racism as an issue, but although you are, quite obviously thick as pig shit, I actually give you more credit than that. You know exactly what you're doing.

Is that some sort of antenna on the camera?

Maybe they're transmitting images to a holding location in advance in order to speed up the process. Again, who knows.

Bollocks..its all staged for the press cameras .Melons is right ,whats going on there is a disgrace

Police brutality.

What's your answer to it all then?

What do you want the police to 'be like'?

A bit like a vicar? A bit like a mate? All nice and that, like a village copper in Last of the Summer Wine, or Heartbeat?

Well, here's the problem, they can't be like that.

You can't be all pally with people, because people take advantage of it if they can. You can't get attached to people, because you're patrolling far too big an area, you can't beat fuck out of a man when you arrive on the scene and find him with his dick in an infant, your love of an area wanes when you turn up outside a nightclub at 3am and are called a wanker for 40 minutes while trying to protect people from violence.

If we borrowed the police force of just about any other nation in Europe or from America, or even South America, then you'd be begging for this lot back.

My problem with the police is that they don't get aggressive enough, your problem is that you think they are too aggressive.

No, the police aren't perfect. They are human beings and so they are as fallible as everyone else. Every day brings with it a big decision and, right or wrong, they make those decisions.

If you want to pick a fight with someone, then pick a fight with the IPCC or the Police Chiefs. It's their recruitment drive and cosy relationship with the Government that leads to many ex-soldiers walking into police jobs. Many of them thick, biased cunts with no real education and a penchant for violence. That's the problem in the main, not the police force itself, but the individuals recruited who jipped out or retired from the Army.

It needs sorting, but then again, so does everything else in this knackered old Country.

I just think that many of you overlook just how difficult it is to police a population who seemingly refuse to think that law and order applies to them, like this week.

To try and work that pic out :

Well for starters they're going over the top and want to be seen as being heavier than usual to deter others thinking about rioting, also to make the ones rioting already think twice about carrying on.

Secondly the pic being taken. They've already said it's the most they've been stretched in recent memory, so you can assume they have a big team somewhere in London, or several across the country going through all the camera footage and photos they can get their hands on, and have a huge database set up with thousands of people they want identifying. So maybe they take pics on the scene, then send them (via laptop in a vehicle.) to that team as quickly as possible so they can get on with possibly identifying the guy in several other photos/footage and marking him down as caught. (instead of having to wait until he's got down to the station, been processed, then has shots taken.)

Clearly they're going over the top, but police often do that and they're deliberately doing it in these riots after the way they've had the piss taken out of them so far.

And no way am I siding with the police, just trying to understand the pic.

I don't have to twist your words. You've used savages numerous times in this thread, and I've called you out on your coded words before. Your ire has not been directed towards "white chavs," at all. You call "a spade a spade, " remember?

I've seen you use ape, spade and savages, when describing the goings on. This is a little more than coincidence. You may be so retarded that you don't even consider your inherent racism as an issue, but although you are, quite obviously thick as pig shit, I actually give you more credit than that. You know exactly what you're doing.

I must be totally ignorant because I had no idea a spade, a fucking gardening tool, had any connotation with black people. And where did I use the word 'ape' to describe the vermin that are currently trashing the country?

I must be totally ignorant because I had no idea a spade, a fucking gardening tool, had any connotation with black people. And where did I use the word 'ape' to describe the vermin that are currently trashing the country?

The only thing you've ever posted that I agree with

Has anyone else got a suggestion as to how to take a photograph of someone's face if they refuse to stand still and have that photo taken?

Perhaps they should just have let him go, given up. Politely ask the next dickhead to keep his head still.

It's ludicrous that the police are getting some flak for this minor incident. They are detaining the scumbag, what else are they supposed to do? Tickle him into submission? I can barely comprehend the stupidity of some of the people in this thread. I'm sure the looters have actually infiltrated TLW to help promote their campaign of terror, destruction and murder. There can be no other explanation why some people are brazenly supporting some of the worst scum this country has ever known.

Cameron : "It is clear there are things that are badly wrong in our society"

No shit, Sherlock. And it's clearly got nothing to do with you and the previous governments, has it? Noooo, it's all those unruly kids and their parents. Oh wait, it's fine if it's Labours fault but not you lot, got it now.

Cameron : "It is clear there are things that are badly wrong in our society"

No shit, Sherlock. And it's clearly got nothing to do with you and the previous governments, has it? Noooo, it's all those unruly kids and their parents. Oh wait, it's fine if it's Labours fault but not you lot, got it now.

haha, I honestly shudder every time he mentions 'society' now.