You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be the point? You'd only find another excuse for them.

You're the one who's brought everyone who's out of work into it. I'm talking about those who refuse to work. You know, 50 year old men and woman that have been on the dole all their lives? A cunt is a cunt, rich or poor, in work or out of work.

Oh are you talking about them?

Sorry, didn't realise. I thought you were offering up ill infomed commentary upon a variety of different regions throughout the country, and attempting to define them all within a particular stereotype that enables you to speak with absolute authority on subjects you clearly no nothing about.

I didn't realise you were talking about those 50 yearls olds on the dole all their lives.

You do realise that, most, in fact the vast majority of these 'scum' are not 50 year olds on the dole?

Obviously a lot of this is down to the cuts but there's been people like this for years who are more than happy to just do nothing and claim benefits while claiming (the bit i'm annoyed at) they get no opportunities and everyone hates them.

I don't think it is to do with the cuts, this is a 30 year bill coming due. Thatcher stuck her unprotected dick into a free market whore and now a social HIV has turned into full blown AIDS.

The last couple of lines of what you write is more lazy Daily Mail bollocks.

A bird I know spouts stuff like that, moans about benefit cheats and 'scroungers', and then spent 15 minutes telling me about how her dad - who's a doctor - planned to pass over his four properties to her and her sister so they could avoid inheritance tax. That's this country just summed up in a single conversation. She's not especially bright either, but owns a house because her dad fronted her the 25k deposit for it, which she's able to sit in and pass judgment on the one-word people, the 'scruffs' and the 'chavs', the 'lazy' and the 'stupid'.

Yes but people can only do so much. I've had a nightmare since being made redundant trying to find something, my issues is that I am deemed "over qualified" what ever the hell that is meant to be.

My point is you're talking as if there are jobs aplenty but you yourself are proof that there isn't.

This idea that all these people need to do is turn up somewhere with an application form and they will get a job and everything will be rosy is ludicrous. The jobs simply aren't there.

Again I live somewhere with 80,000+ unemployed and 180 to 200 jobs available. Where are these jobs that are so plentiful?

But have you taken it out on everyone else and taken up a woe is me persona? I highly doubt it.

You're not the type of person I'm angry at (Like you give a fuck!) I'm talking about those in work/out of work who think the world owes them a living. Be it a job or their taxes back.

These riots are a culmination of a culture that's embroiled into this country, a culture where people think the world owes them a living. You've heard the shouts and interviews from the people taking part in these riots 'We want our taxes back' 'they don't care about youths' shit like that. If that's the case why are youths of the same age from the same areas who want to work and want to get on in life chastising them? If it was all down to socio-economic reasons you would get thousands of people from all areas rioting not just small groups.

Because there's decent people out and there and there's cunts. Decent people condemn what has happened and cunts go out and riot. I simply refuse to believe these people have done this because of their upbringing. Not every criminal comes from poor areas don't forget.

Guest barralad
I think it's very helpful that all and sundry are coming out and saying that this is nothing to do with cuts or rising unemployment, and that they aren't ideologues. The quicker we can all list what these people aren't and what it isn't to do with, then surely we'll get right to the heart of the matter.

Getting to the "heart of the matter" might just be a little late.

Now is not the time to ponder over what the poor disenfranchised mites have been through.It might seem harsh but I couldn't give less of a fuck.

I am neither patriotic or racist.Whatever the reasons these fucking low life's are doing this,whatever colour their skin is they need to be taught a lesson.

Call me old fashioned but a swift and thorough cunting might give them second thoughts about repeating their actions.

Admittedly it wont solve their problems in the long run.

They may just be happy enough to live of the proceeds of their thieving for a while.So far it appears that their actions are going unchecked.

If it carries on they may well be back for more.

It is about time they experienced a little fear.

The working class in this country haven't always lived like this. A generation ago they had something worth having - now they don't. That's where the rage comes from. You can't miss what you never had.

spot on, unless i'm missing your point?

People are highlighting the underclass and apportioning all blame in that direction forgetting that the working class, particularly the lower end of the pay scale are massively merged here, there is no defining line. At one point someone of working class could work and take pride in affording their own home with the ability to raise a family without struggling to the point of deprivation. A person on minimum wage working full time is still on a low enough income to qualify for housing benefit. That, is some seriously fucked up capitalist shit.

You having another night in Dennis? Don't fancy it then.

No, Ive been out for a few hours round town but nothing is happening in Liverpool actually. I think this is just a practice run having watched how it has developed as have many others. The kids have broke some new ground, well done to them, now is a time for waiting and planning for these middle class wankers and aspiring middle class cocksuckers such as your good self, to fall off the edge of the waiting economic abyss. Once the homeowners and job self preservation society pricks lose theirs they'll be out too. Cunts such as yourself are a hypocritical bunch of shits, despite the 'moral outrage' and bitching about chickens coming home to roost. Tremors before the quake hits, yet the ideas will hold firm in peoples minds and when they lose theirs again and the currency system melts away as it is each day despite them blowing wind and bulls at it allied with the shame of their inactions should be a pretty volatile mix and I am looking forward to it.

I dont think it will be too long but its not yet.

This is my last post so whatever you reply now sadly I'm not getting involved, hope to see you there when it kicks off next. My work here is done.

No, Ive been out for a few hours round town but nothing is happening in Liverpool actually. I think this is just a practice run having watched how it has developed as have many others. The kids have broke some new ground, well done to them, now is a time for waiting and planning for these middle class wankers and aspiring middle class cocksuckers such as your good self, to fall off the edge of the waiting economic abyss. Once the homeowners and job self preservation society pricks lose theirs they'll be out too. Cunts such as yourself are a hypocritical bunch of shits, despite the 'moral outrage' and bitching about chickens coming home to roost. Tremors before the quake hits, yet the ideas will hold firm in peoples minds and when they lose theirs again and the currency system melts away as it is each day despite them blowing wind and bulls at it allied with the shame of their inactions should be a pretty volatile mix and I am looking forward to it.

I dont think it will be too long but its not yet.

This is my last post so whatever you reply now sadly I'm not getting involved, hope to see you there when it kicks off next. My work here is done.

Thought the last one before this was your last post. Make your mind up, softlad.

My GOD! Selfridges you say? Get the army in to shoot at kids with explosive head bullets and then we should all go down and piss and shit on the bloody remains and whats left can be sent to the four quarters of Britain to send a message to any other would be assailants in future that might think twice about skiving off their schools, I mean their academies next time.

I was in Selfridges (the proper one) at about 4.30pm.

Lots of police in the area, and lots of young staff who have been following tweets/ texts/ whatever and have think they're next, but not really believing it, and having a laugh.

They were very polite and a delightful young lady sold me some lovely sunglasses and chuckled at all of my rubbish jokes about waiting an hour and getting them for free.

And if the shuffling lunatic dennis tooth has left TLW, I think this mass orgy of senseless violence and destruction has finally been worth it.

Hopefully he'll take the clattering fucking spastic with him, but I fear he's too stupid to take the fucking hint.

I don't think it is to do with the cuts, this is a 30 year bill coming due. Thatcher stuck her unprotected dick into a free market whore and now a social HIV has turned into full blown AIDS.

The last couple of lines of what you write is more lazy Daily Mail bollocks.

A bird I know spouts stuff like that, moans about benefit cheats and 'scroungers', and then spent 15 minutes telling me about how her dad - who's a doctor - planned to pass over his four properties to her and her sister so they could avoid inheritance tax. That's this country just summed up in a single conversation. She's not especially bright either, but owns a house because her dad fronted her the 25k deposit for it, which she's able to sit in and pass judgment on the one-word people, the 'scruffs' and the 'chavs', the 'lazy' and the 'stupid'.

I do agree it's down to the government and it's a kettle that's finally boiled so to speak but you seem to think it's ok people have reacted like this and just said 'they had all the reason to do so'

It's not ok. It's cunts being cunts, for whatever reason they're doing it they're still being cunts.

I mean these kids are fucking 13/16 for god's sake! How is having no job going to effect them to the extent they need to riot? Some of them are in education for the next 4 years.

You can argue as eloquently as you like and call me whatever you want, nothing will sway me from the mindset that all this is down to cuntish little vermin being cunts.

But have you taken it out on everyone else and taken up a woe is me persona? I highly doubt it.

I haven't but if you look at my previous posts on this thread and elsewhere I have serious doubts about what my future is. I have part time work until September but then what? I can't do any planning as I can't see where things are going.

The simple fact is those in authority and power couldn't give a flying fuck about the likes of you or I. They are fine and short of a true revolution they will always be fine.

I don't condone what these people are doing in any way whatsoever. However I can understand why they don't give a shit.

These people don't have jobs, don't have their own homes etc. Realistically what can you do to them? You can't take anything away from them as they don't have anything. They know authority doesn't care about them so in turn they don't care about authority.

You're saying the jobs are available if you are willing to put the effort in and try for them, from what you're saying that implies you are in fact doing that. You still haven't got a job though.

I sympathise with you greatly as realistically come September next year I am going to be back in the same exact situation again and I have been in it 3 times now and quite frankly it's a complete and utter bastard. I'm luckier than most in that at least I have the ability to earn money without a normal job but have no guarantees that I can sustain that.

I do agree it's down to the government and it's a kettle that's finally boiled so to speak but you seem to think it's ok people have reacted like this and just said 'they had all the reason to do so'

It's not ok. It's cunts being cunts, for whatever reason they're doing it they're still being cunts.

I mean these kids are fucking 13/16 for god's sake! How is having no job going to effect them to the extent they need to riot? Some of them are in education for the next 4 years.

You can argue as eloquently as you like and call me whatever you want, nothing will sway me from the mindset that all this is down to cuntish little vermin being cunts.

At no point on this thread have I said what they're doing is acceptable, I actually said I'd be quite happy to see the Light Brigade ride through them with swords.

What I am saying, is that the reasons for it all shouldn't be ignored. There's more to this than 'criminal scum' just being 'scum'. This has been bubbling under for years and not been dealt with, and that's why we're where we are now.

I'm in my late 50s and grew up in a rough and tumble part of Liverpool. To be honest, criminality was all around me growing up and there was alot of absolute scumbags then that would be in their element smashing into shops and throwing rocks at the police if they were young lads today. Every generation will think that the next is worse, when in reality the vast majority of people of every generation, race and class live in peace and get on with their lives.

I came to London many years ago for work and the treatment of the Irish and the blacks by the police was disgraceful at the time. The same was the case in Liverpool and you really couldn't blame people from ethnic minorities kicking off at the time in response. Maybe I was young and stupid, but I sympathised more with the rioters in Brixton in 81, then the police, because I understood why they were rioting. Nowadays, this is just scum looking to kickoff for the sole purpose of robbing, looting and destruction. It has f*ck all to do with poverty or boredom and alot to do with bad parenting and a very small proportion of young people that have no identity with anything and no concern for those around people.

Dennis I know your not going to post but I wish you would and take the massive chip off your shoulder.

Mate I've got fuck all. I have a house and a business and a family I have to fight for everyday. I am probably less cash rich than someone on minimum wage. I was born and raised in Bootle and Netherton and lived in council accommodation till I was about 14. My old man who was a docker bought his council house in about 1985 for 6 grand. I have had to fight for everything I have ever had.

For the record the house we live in now cost less than a 2 up 2 down in Kenny.

My business is in free fall and if I don't sell everyday we don't eat.

If these cunts where burning palaces and attacking the ruling elite I would be at the barricades with you mate but they are not are stealing teles robbing people and being cunts.

I dont condone these riots at all but it seems violent disorder is the only way you can make things happen,eg the poll tax riots of the 90's,maybe because the corporate world fears losing money or the politicians fear losing face,I dont really know for sure.

If the banks and the city of london were targetted then I'm sure there would have been much less outrage and rightly so.

I think an aim has been unintentionally achieved by embarrassing the politicians for their complacency,ignorance and arrogance and the general public now need to be protected as you simply cannot easily control an ever increasingly angry mob.