You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

Or it could be used as a joke ?

This is what I am talking about on this forum, to many cunts who think they are cleaver with no real knowledge to back up their fucking mentally shit comments.

In fact how can I be talking about my self in the 3rd person when I am not in real life called Jon Snow ?

There goes Sirius.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jon Snow
I was going to go down the abusive root like you in your other posts, but have chosen not to. Weirdly, I wasn’t taught about politics at school, yet I don’t feel the need to act like filth. I had to learn about politics all by myself. Didn’t burn one building either!

Anyway, your idea of teaching politics is actually a sound one, to a certain extent. But much like your comment to me about dragging people and forcing them into national service, the same applies to education. The issue is not getting people into class, but getting them to listen. And certain numbers of kids don’t want to listen and rule their classrooms, because the teachers have fuck all powers anymore to keep the piece. The same as the police.

If you think waving books and politics at a section of society hell bent on causing distruction and gaining material wealth through looting and violence is going to change anything, then you are in for a very nasty surprise. It will work with some, but not all. As society has become more and more liberal with people, society has become more and more violent. There has been poverty and society issues many times over the last 100 years, but you don’t always see this level of mindless thuggery on such a scale.

You keep trying to fix everything with a velvet glove. You will fail. But like most things, it is a mix of each. We need stronger policing. Proper punishment. An ability to rule with a rod of iron when needed. But we also need better education and teaching these people a sense of responsibility. But the ones that don’t want to know, need to be dealt with also. A solely right wing fix is wrong. But so is a liberal softly soflty, approach.

Your final comment though of “It’s not their fault”, is just bloody stupid however

PEACE !

If I was silverlining I be calling you a jabbering mong who is fucking thick because you can't spell.

But I am not and I think you point is valid, if not very misinformed and stupid.

The striking thing about yesterday was the way the criminals were easily able to run from the cops. The riot cops are kitted out in heavy armour and can't chase these teenagers in trainers. It was embarrassing. Just give the police guns to shoot them down instead. Plastic rounds or live, who gives a shit. Just get these scumbags off our streets. Nobody will miss them.

Difference between Jon Snow and Dennis tooth is we watch the news and question it. You lot watch it and start dolling and wanking over how fit the news reporters are, all along absorbing their propaganda.

You are a bunch of muppets that's all i pity the fools.

Try and think guys, thinking is so important !

i think it's time to stop fuckin' with snow...he is Mr.T and i aint gettin' a knuckle sandwich off him for disrespecting his crazy views

128922720529054269.jpg

It isn't just "the kids" though is it. Some fucking cunt of a woman last night who when quizzed by a Sky Reporter why she was looting and was she proud of herself claimed "I'm getting my taxes back".

I'm going to knock on her door and help myself to whatever my taxes paid towards, the fucking layabout.

If these cunts were half as focused on applying themselves legally as they are looting shops, then they'd be alright.

And before you start, fuck off Dennis.

The difference between the French revolution and this is that they wanted political change and so they cut off the heads of the wankers in charge. They didn't go looting boulangerie's.

Guest Jon Snow
As I asked earlier Mr Snow. Care to elaborate on your neg to me which said

"filthy degenerate scum ! you are the filthy degenerate scum. Don't hide from fact you are just as much to blame you cunt !"

I'd be interested as to why I am filthy degenerate scum, and why it is my fault, and why I'm a cunt?

We are all to blame for this, we as a society fail the youth of today by backing a succession of failed governments. I already said it 100 times on these forums. Its all about income disparity as it grows (the gap) more become poor at the bottom of an already large pool. What happens when people live in poverty ?

Basic mind set is I ain't got much, he/they got more then me, I want what they got, can't afford it so I will take it, why not ain't got much to lose. Only way to stop this sort of thing is at the root cause and that is income disparity.

It isn't just "the kids" though is it. Some fucking cunt of a woman last night who when quizzed by a Sky Reporter why she was looting and was she proud of herself claimed "I'm getting my taxes back".

I wanted to put my foot through the TV when I saw that. And how much of the taxes will now have to go on the massive clean up?

Guest Jon Snow
I think I am cleaver

Cleaverfilm.jpg

Yeah so I get the odd word wrong so fucking what, English never was my strength maths was. Albert Einstein was dyslexic I guess he was a fucking mong too.

Jon Snow, step away from the keyboard, change your underpants, put some clothes on and get some sunlight on your skin. You'll feel better for it.

i apoligise for the quote above, jon snow obviously is not Mr.T . he is just some crazy copy cat.

We are all to blame for this, we as a society fail the youth of today by backing a succession of failed governments. I already said it 100 times on these forums. Its all about income disparity as it grows (the gap) more become poor at the bottom of an already large pool. What happens when people live in poverty ?

Basic mind set is I ain't got much, he/they got more then me, I want what they got, can't afford it so I will take it, why not ain't got much to lose. Only way to stop this sort of thing is at the root cause and that is income disparity.

Interesting (well, not at all, complete and utter horseshit in fact and the usual avoidance of blame for the filth that run our streets).

But I asked you what made me "filthy degenerate scum" and a "cunt" also. Could you reply on that?

Some epic entertainment on this thread lads particularly Noos' single contribution on the previous page - a real coffee all over the keyboard moment.

The only surprising thing about the whole sorry episode is that its taken so long for the morons involved to actually kick-off.

The fact that its "spread" to Birmingham, Liverpool, Bristol etc proves beyond all doubt that monkey see, monkey do and whilst I would not wish these disturbances on anyone - the fact that certain elements in our own fair city felt the need to become involved leaves me totally depressed.

Unfortunately we're now going to suffer night after night of watching Cameron, May, Boris the Idiot and the other morally and financially corrupt buffoons who run this country pontificate about the whys and wherefors on the BBC. And don't get me started on the Met.

Still, I suppose it'll make a change from watching them lick Murdoch's arse or trying to justify how their mates in the Commons need luxury apartments in Westminster in order to do a job they never show up for anyway.

And after George Osborne blaming the Royal Wedding - and the fact that the plebs got an extra day's holiday - for the slower than expected recovery in the second quarter he's got an absolute belter of an excuse lined up for the third.

If anyone's passing JD tonight can they pick me up a pair of the Adidas Marathon 80 in the silver/grey colourway size 11? Ta.

Interesting (well, not at all, complete and utter horseshit in fact and the usual avoidance of blame for the filth that run our streets).

But I asked you what made me "filthy degenerate scum" and a "cunt" also. Could you reply on that?

Johnny, if you're a filthy, degenerate scum, and a cunt, then Society is to blame, and it's not your fault at all. You just don't have as much as the rich people so you can do what you want. So, you should cheer up.

The striking thing about yesterday was the way the criminals were easily able to run from the cops. The riot cops are kitted out in heavy armour and can't chase these teenagers in trainers. It was embarrassing. Just give the police guns to shoot them down instead. Plastic rounds or live, who gives a shit. Just get these scumbags off our streets. Nobody will miss them.

The Police are on a hiding to nothing.

High level corruption, cuts across the service. They are paralysed with fear after the g20 incidents.

Guest Jon Snow

Because you like many others fail to see the you own part in all of this. calling them that just makes me think you are as bad. Ignorance is no excuses for being a complete cunt.

Yes we are all to blame I hold my self in that as well, only but admitting it we can change it. Like I said we are all products of our environments.