You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

These are poor people?

I'm a poor person, I barely get by, but I know damn well that my missus and my baby boy areNt going to have a better life if daddy goes to prison for stealing a couple of laptops.

What possible incentive can you give me for rioting?

When does it work?

It's not fairness or equality you want Dennis, it's anarchy, that's what drives you.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get that people don't seem to understand.

Being poor and economics do not come into it.

These are lawless people who have seen an opportunity to get a free ride, they're not rioting because of Duggan or because they're poor. They're rioting because they want free shit and they've got no respect for anyone but themselves and their 'bluds'.

These kids are not fucking poor! Look what they're wearing for God's sake! These aren't African kids who have fled famine, these are English born Kids who have lived here all their lives.

Just like the majority of perpetrators and victims of stabbings in London I bet a hell of a lot of these kids' parents are social workers, nurses etc.

They're all dressed in designer gear, absolutely no chance these people are as poor as some make out to the extent they're rioting to change it.

haha. Some funny pontius pilate Judas shit in this thread.

If some people here can't draw comparisons between what is happening now in the early 80s in Toxteth and Brixton when Thatcher was doing her level best to fuck over Liverpool and what is happening now in London under another cut-happy Tory government need their head checking.

You want looting, burning building, rioting in poor areas, black youths, police being attacked, cars being torched, etc. You had it then and you have it now. People in Liverpool weren't doing it for purely political reasons then believe it or not. It was desperation.

Maybe they just should have stayed in doors during the 80s and took it in the arse and not stood up for themselves.

Guest ShoePiss
Not at all. There is nothing about living in these areas that means you cannot succeed in life. Guess what that's hard. These dickheads think someone owes them a living. Get to fuck. If you leave school and can't read that is noones fault but your own.

The opportunities are there if you don't take them it's your own fault.

So the kid that has a Dad he's never met and a Mum on crack should be able to bring themselves up and if it doesn't work out it's all their own fault because they had all the opportunities to succeed.

It's easy this.

So, why strip it away even more by setting fire to buildings in your community? Why make a shit hole even more of a shit hole? Why further diminish your quality of life? Why wait to do it now when it's been like that for ages?

Answer, because you're a bandwagon jumping criminal who is trying to justify your actions by an ideal that you know little about and couldn't elucidate upon if you tried....."it's about jobs and shit....innit blud"

Because they throwing the plate of crumbs back in their masters faces?

Good on these kids, fucking tory eton rifle wankers have had it coming, they've been fucking us all over since they got in. At least they are having ago instead of sitting their whinging about it. I hope others pick up the baton across the country and as far as I can see is it's people from all backgrounds not just one ethnic group.

The problem most of these rioters have now is they don't really have a leg to stand on if they are running around robbing HMVs and Foot Lockers.

I don't believe its as simplistic as made out by many people and people have to see the bigger picture in terms of whats wrong in society.

But this isn't a revolution of the poor. Its just a ridiculous amount of twats robbing shit like PS3 games and iPods and acting like scumbags.

So do you seriously believe that this all started because someone wanted a fucking new television and a pair of trabs?

The other thing that is bugging me is this! When the Police where one of the very few sectors being given substantial payrises by Thatcher they were straight in their batons flying, sheilds up Miners, print workers, hippies, ravers, didn't matter a'twatting they went.

Now, they are suddenly a bit reluctant to do this! Just a complete coincidence that they are being cut and their wages froze I suppose?

You may as well be talking to a brick wall.

This is not a revolution. This is lawless scrotes filling their pockets because for the last 20 years the government has done fuck all to stop the decline in social standards. kids dont give a fuck about anything nowadays, and everybody wants everything for nothing. Free loading chav bastards . black, white, who gives a fuck ? Round em up, put em in a field, AND BOMB THE BASTARDS !

Lets start a revolution. What would be the first things you do?

Burn down a carpet shop, loot a currys and a phone shop, oh and we need wine.

Well yeah actually rioting is tiring work, a niggaz got to eat. Riots are fun they dont have to be boring, the best riots are.

Its come to something when people think Argos is a real person who has suffered 'violence' the corporate brand personalisation really has been doing its job all these years. People are stupid.

So the kid that has a Dad he's never met and a Mum on crack should be able to bring themselves up and if it doesn't work out it's all their own fault because they had all the opportunities to succeed.

It's easy this.

So do you not agree that a massive problem within the black community is fathers not looking after their children. I think this is a major issue. For whatever reason a whole load of black lads are growing up with no dad and multiple siblings from different fathers. No?

So do you seriously believe that this all started because someone wanted a fucking new television and a pair of trabs?

If you're down for making money, we're about to go hard in east london tonight, yes tonight!! I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally inviting you to come and get it in. Police have taken the piss for too long and to be honest I don't know why its taken so long for us make this happen. We need a minimum of 200 hungry people. We're not broke, but who says no to free stuff. Doesn't matter if the police arrive cos we'll just chase dem out because as you've seen on the news, they are NOT ON DIS TING. Finders keepers and we all look after each other so if you see someone getting grab by feds then make sure we help stamp out that fuking PIG. M.O.B money over bobbies =D broadcast this to everyone you know and let's get paid!! RE SEND. LONDON MESSAGE

Not at all. There is nothing about living in these areas that means you cannot succeed in life. Guess what that's hard. These dickheads think someone owes them a living. Get to fuck. If you leave school and can't read that is noones fault but your own.

The opportunities are there if you don't take them it's your own fault.

There's currently one job available for every 54 jobseekers in the Haringey area. So, no, the opportunities aren't there.

So, why strip it away even more by setting fire to buildings in your community? Why make a shit hole even more of a shit hole? Why further diminish your quality of life? Why wait to do it now when it's been like that for ages?Answer, because you're a bandwagon jumping criminal who is trying to justify your actions by an ideal that you know little about and couldn't elucidate upon if you tried....."it's about jobs and shit....innit blud"

Hazard a wild guess. Maybe it's just me, but this non socio-economic violence may have something to do with fairly recent and drastic socio-economic changes.

Not at all, if you read back through some of my posts you will see I'm very firmly of the opinion this shite is the result of years of society being collectively fucked in the ass. And the poorest sections suffering the worst.

But don't kid yourself, this is not some noble quest these lads are on. It may have started because of something unjust, but its turned into a fucking clockwork orange style orgy of madness where the people doing it, are doing it for shits and giggles and with the aim of stealing as much valuable shit as they can.

This is not a revolution. This is lawless scrotes filling their pockets because for the last 20 years the government has done fuck all to stop the decline in social standards. kids dont give a fuck about anything nowadays, and everybody wants everything for nothing. Free loading chav bastards . black, white, who gives a fuck ? Round em up, put em in a field, AND BOMB THE BASTARDS !

People such as yourself mean I know am on the right side.

Well yeah actually rioting is tiring work, a niggaz got to eat. Riots are fun they dont have to be boring, the best riots are.

Its come to something when people think Argos is a real person who has suffered 'violence' the corporate brand personalisation really has been doing its job all these years. People are stupid.

Dennis I always like you but without resorting to insults, that's you that is

2-0000000.jpg

Theresa May on the news there, worst attempt at a Thatcher impression I've ever seen.

Considering it's kicking off in Birmingham now and that's got fuck all to do with whatever did or didn't happen in London, I'm just hoping the local dickheads round here don't start to get worked up now - there's been a few incidents with the old 5-0 recently and although inter-community tensions are less obvious than they were last time the youths round here got sparked up, they haven't gone away - they're just bubbling below the surface.

Last time it blew up here, it looked just like what I'm seeing on the news right now.

Lets start a revolution. What would be the first things you do?

Burn down a carpet shop, loot a currys and a phone shop, oh and we need wine.

Hey c'mon, you can't hope to overthrow the oppressive machinery of the state without a nice drop of Chablis.

Edited by RoboRiise