You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Purposely dislikable Film/TV Characters

Not sure if we can accept Snape because although as it transpires everything he does is an act to protect Harry due to his love of his ma...let me take it under advisement

Snape ends up being a hero

VVV

Oh I know that, I just mean when this isn't known, he's a proper hateful bastard and a fantastic character for it. Innit.

• 2 months later...
Marc%2BAnthony%2Bin%2BROME.jpg

Got to disagree there, Mark Anthony is a legend.

Vern_Schillinger.jpg

Schillinger from Oz, hands down the most vile character ever to grace the small screen.

Marlo, utter cunt, if it moved he'd have it killed, just because he could.

amd_the-wire.jpg

Phil Leotardo, according to agent Harris, once tried to have a female FBI rookie set up for a rape and beating.

4534988_std.jpg

• 4 months later...
Shane Vendrell's missus

3x02-mara-sewell.jpg

It's as if Sutter and Ryan read every thread bitching about women on here, brought it altogether and this Frankenstwat was created.

I do not like her very much.

Superb call. The first time we ever see here she's in the clubhouse kissing him and the rest of the team feel all awkward. That was my mate's ex bird's m.o. You'd actually be talking to him in a club or a bar and she'd start kissing him. Childish, attention seeking cunt.

Even though he was technically a good guy, and Mackie and the Strike Team were dodgy as fuck anti-heroes, Forest Whittaker's character in The Shield made me absolutely want to strangle him. Great performance and writing to provoke that strong a feeling, I reckon.

• Upvote 1

Shane Vendrell's missus

3x02-mara-sewell.jpg

It's as if Sutter and Ryan read every thread bitching about women on here, brought it altogether and this Frankenstwat was created.

I do not like her very much.

Epic shout.

I think, however, some have forgotten the 'purposely' part of the thread title.