You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Purposely dislikable Film/TV Characters

This piece of shit is my number one:

joaquin-phoenix-gladiador-gladiator.jpg

I love Gladiator and part of it is this mother fucker. I detest him so much, from the second he arrives "have I missed it? Have I missed the battle?" You know full fucking well you did you cowardly cunt.

Killing his own father whilst weeping due to butthurtness because the power is passing to Maximus and ordering the killing of his wife and child is a proper shit house move as well. Not to mention the fact he spends 80% of his on screen time trying to boink his sister. I'm getting angry just thinking about him. Look at his face. Just look at it!

Anyone top him?

Guest Jon Snow

q-star-trek.jpg

God I hate Q, fucking poking his beak in where it don't belong, fucking with space and time, The Anti-Christ if I ever seen one, cunt !

Guest Jon Snow
This piece of shit is my number one:

joaquin-phoenix-gladiador-gladiator.jpg

Look at his face. Just look at it!

Anyone top him?

He does look fucking pompous in film testament to how good an actor he is tho. Me thinks Joaquin Phoenix was ace in signs.

walter-peck.jpg

Walter Peck. Yes, it's true. This man has no dick.

Sadly, we see him again:

jerry.gif

Professor James Hathaway from Real Genius. I'd love to kick him in the cunt.

biff-tannen.jpg

Biff Tannen. Need I say more?

shannonhamilton.jpg

After dinner at the Cheesehouse, Shannon Hamilton, would like to fuck you somewhere very uncomfortable, whilst you call him Joey from the New Kids on the Block. The uncomfortable place is definitely NOT the back of a Volkswagen.