You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fittest soap actress

Section_31

Michelle Keegan.

On Emmerdale, they've developed a great plan. They stuff the show with loads of fit to passable women and they're in every scene. So no matter what's going on or who's in the scene, there's guaranteed to be a bit of talent in there. In the words of Robert Muldoon "clever girls".

On Emmerdale, they've developed a great plan. They stuff the show with loads of fit to passable women and they're in every scene. So no matter what's going on or who's in the scene, there's guaranteed to be a bit of talent in there. In the words of Robert Muldoon "clever girls".

It's like a genetics experiment in Emmerdale, I'm half expecting Ricardo Montalban to turn up at some point, which would of course be extremely welcome.

I think I'm actually in love with Leyla from Emmerdale, absolutely amazing. She's top of the tree for me.

Her sister in the show is quality also. In fact there's some serious talent in that show, Debbie the mechanic also pretty amazing, interesting but boring fact, Debbie the mechanic has a kid for Leylas fella David in the real world, sad that I know that!

It's like a genetics experiment in Emmerdale, I'm half expecting Ricardo Montalban to turn up at some point, which would of course be extremely welcome.

I can't think of a scenario in which Ricardo Montalban wouldn't be welcome. He'd show Eric Pollard how shit goes down.

I've been to Yorkshire and if there was a village with women like that in it, I would be there. Instead in reality these places are filled with loads of women who look like Shannon Matthews mum.

Her sister in the show is quality also. In fact there's some serious talent in that show, Debbie the mechanic also pretty amazing, interesting but boring fact, Debbie the mechanic has a kid for Leylas fella David in the real world, sad that I know that!

Yep her sister's tits are supreme. Can't mach Leyla's dark mystique though, closely followed by Katie - one of the most naturally fit birds I've ever seen. Oh and Mia.

147829_2.jpg

image-1-for-your-life-24-03-11-gallery-45218657.jpg

sammy-winward.jpg

mia_2_medium.jpg

The ugly grock. He's been on the 'roids him and he's a woeful actor. Life's unfair sometimes.

Surely the ugliest fucker in soap is Max Branning off Eastenders. And he's always banging tidy snatch too. Ridiculous.

Michelle Keegan and Rosie Webster for me.

This is a superb thread. It's definitely Michelle Keegan for me, but there are some close contenders out there.

In Eastenders, I wouldn't mind a threesome with Max Banning's two women:

jo_joyner_95056_dsc_044063_122_119lo_D5h4ZTQ.sized.jpg&sa=X&ei=TFE8Tpy4I4Wx8QO5xJiWAw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFotISFzffnA0ZnNb7Zoc-jjnar8g

ZoeLucker1.jpg&sa=X&ei=lFE8TtK8LMbKsgbh5cUf&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEsqPWCDBjOLpGVc6UEleIvqCeR8g

Not much else talent out there in Eastenders, and it's so shit that it is almost impossible to watch.

When it comes to Corrie, the closest contender to Michelle Keegan, is Sian (Sacha Parkinson):

Sacha%20Parkinson%201.jpg&sa=X&ei=DFI8TqKkHcbMsgblpbTtDw&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHPGRARKKehsQRJYpMqxJfnjpme2g

sachaparkinson_1260301367.jpg&sa=X&ei=jFI8To2qJofX8gP2p9SQAw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGs44LSPg3Q6zyWdYzx2dtpaRfBkQ

sacha-parkinson-british-soap-awards-2011-1OY2c3.jpg&sa=X&ei=u1M8Tu71G4qj8QPF-siTAw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGmCzAMVjv8DCDxklCwurJWQDrftQ

You've obviously got Becky too, and her little sister:

article-1191773-05463250000005DC-383_468x742.jpg&sa=X&ei=PVQ8ToWTLsWO8gPYs93xAg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGn3SFU0yhPyArlt7Pm184ttn38Lg

kylie%20turner.jpg&sa=X&ei=o1Q8TuHeEYPX8gPLw_XmAg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHKVQRAbj7nkCWS6KJDHFZKJzeEbw

Obviously give some credit to Kym Marsh, but she never seems to be in it anymore:

61B7283B3E04FA672786239DD81.jpg&sa=X&ei=C1U8Tt-1EYm08QOklo3mAg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGtwsPETCEEm9wS7a9rz2f0qaBTOQ

I have absolutely no fucking idea who any of these women are. Why do you lot watch eastenders and other such bullshit? What is wrong with you all?

I don't watch any soaps*, I hardly watch tv in fact but when I first saw Michelle Keegan I bloody took note of the name.

*see the occasional episode when at the in-laws on a Sunday.