You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Good morning chaps, gather round now.

This mornings target article in the daily mail has been selected as a standard story about councils and bins. We all know that this is one of the dms issues close to it's heart and that of it's readers.

Target coordinates as follows

Council scraps communal dumpsters over wheelie bins after residents rage forces a U-turn | Mail Online

We need to see wave after wave of "angry" from Bedfordshire, and "outraged" from Northampton paving the way for multiple straffing runs citing gold plated pensions and petty bureaucrats.

Return to base and upload recon photos of your attacks.

Good hunting

Tally ho!

Guest davelfc

Because I'm wondering why someone would ignore a thread for exactly the same thing, that was working well up to yesterday to create a brand new one.

Guest davelfc

I apologise if that is how it is coming over, I think we're both a little guilty.

Hopefully a mod will delete you pretending not knowing and me being smarmy and move your quite good initial post to the relevant thread.

Otherwise the place gets a little cluttered (mainly with smart arses asking why a new thread) and great threads do not get a chance to evolve.

Again, I'm sorry if you have taken this the wrong way, I would have asked anyone exactly the same question.

I apologise if that is how it is coming over, I think we're both a little guilty.

Hopefully a mod will delete you pretending not knowing and me being smarmy and move your quite good initial post to the relevant thread.

Otherwise the place gets a little cluttered (mainly with smart arses asking why a new thread) and great threads do not get a chance to evolve.

Again, I'm sorry if you have taken this the wrong way, I would have asked anyone exactly the same question.

Not sure I'm guilty of anything here to be honest? Anyway fair play to you for saying sorry. Accepted. If this thread needs to be moved to the other thread as well then that's fine with me as well.

Guest davelfc

Well I'm going to guess you're new to forums, here's how it works.

You do a little search for a similar topic, you find it and you post in there. I notice you used the DM topic yesterday so you were already aware that one existed. Hence my wondering why we needed a new one.

If you start new topics for recently discussed topics then be prepared to call everyone 'snide pricks' as they will point it out to you.

Well I'm going to guess you're new to forums, here's how it works.

You do a little search for a similar topic, you find it and you post in there. I notice you used the DM topic yesterday so you were already aware that one existed. Hence my wondering why we needed a new one.

If you start new topics for recently discussed topics then be prepared to call everyone 'snide pricks' as they will point it out to you.

Sorry if I didn't quite get the etiquette of postings. As I've said if a mod wants to move it because it's cluttering things up then that's sound by me. Btw I won't be calling anybody anything, unless provoked . Don't think all this Internet name calling and smartarsery is anything to be proud of to be honest.

Guest davelfc
Sorry if I didn't quite get the etiquette of postings. As I've said if a mod wants to move it because it's cluttering things up then that's sound by me. Btw I won't be calling anybody anything, unless provoked . Don't think all this Internet name calling and smartarsery is anything to be proud of to be honest.

I appreciate the apology, obviously a misunderstanding. No harm done.

Because I'm wondering why someone would ignore a thread for exactly the same thing, that was working well up to yesterday to create a brand new one.

Nah mate you're not. We both know what your actually tryin to do don't we? Snide fucking prick.

Hmmmmmm Provoked you say...are you sure?

From the limited number of your posts that I've read, you are quite objectionable and rather rude..you knew there was another thread on this topic and yet when questioned about starting another, you throw insults around..Aunty Aveez has a bad feeling about you young man!

Hmmmmmm Provoked you say...are you sure?

From the limited number of your posts that I've read, you are quite objectionable and rather rude..you knew there was another thread on this topic and yet when questioned about starting another, you throw insults around..Aunty Aveez has a bad feeling about you young man!

And you are not alone in your thoughts. When IBG turns up in a thread you just know there's only going to be one outcome...........

I like conspiracy theories, has anyone seen Jon Snow and IBG in the same place at the same time? If not, who is the real man and who is the alter ego?

Thinking about it, I have never seen you, Jon Snow and IBG in the same place. This could all make a lesser man paranoid * checks under desk *