You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is yor favourite serial killer?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who is yor favourite serial killer?

• Zodiac
    • Andrei Chikatilo
    • Jack The Ripper
    • The Yorkshire Ripper
    • Fred West
    • David Berkowitz- Son Of Sam
    • Jeffrey Dahmer
    • John Wayne Gacy
    • Ted Bundy
    • Richard Ramirez - The Night Stalker
    • The Boston Strangler
    • Charles Starkweather
    • Henry Lee Lucas
    • Denis Nilsen
    • Harold Shipman
    • Gilles De Rais
    • Herman Mudgett
    • Ed Gein
    • Pedro Lopez
    • Other

Martin Bryant was fucked up, both mentally and in looks. Crazy eyes and hair. Went on mad killing spree down here in Australia.

martin-bryant_fct835x514x2x12_t325.jpg

Ivan Milat was also pretty interesting story. Grabbed hitchhikers and then dragged them into the bush. Police always believed that he had partner-in-crime, but could never prove it. Also a death-bed confession by his lawyer also indicated Milat had a partner.

ivanmilat_narrowweb__300x433,0.jpg

Martin Bryant was fucked up, both mentally and in looks. Crazy eyes and hair. Went on mad killing spree down here in Australia.

martin-bryant_fct835x514x2x12_t325.jpg

Ivan Milat was also pretty interesting story. Grabbed hitchhikers and then dragged them into the bush. Police always believed that he had partner-in-crime, but could never prove it. Also a death-bed confession by his lawyer also indicated Milat had a partner.

ivanmilat_narrowweb__300x433,0.jpg

ye Bryant went mad at port author didn't he, bit like what we saw in Norway although I did read that he was a fall guy with a low IQ and the Australian government wanted tighter gun laws so they set that up with their own marksmen and that Bryants eyes where doctored in the media, probably a load of bullshit tho and it was just another nutter on the rampage.

Ye read a book called sins of the brother on Milat, killed a couple of British tourists didn't he, picked them up off Hulme Highway and killed them in Belanglo state forest, they reckon some of the Wolf Creek character and that head on a stick scene was based on Milat

[YOUTUBE]EyWl1cErYO0&feature=watch_response[/YOUTUBE]

Well worth watching the full series of Ted Bundy interviews. A supreme manipulator. The look he gives on 8 mins 23 to me gives a tiny glimpse of the deadness and coldness of his psychosis. The cotext is better if you watch them all. But for a second his guard comes down.

It sounds similar to the iceman confesses. That was some scary shit as he was just calm and composed talking of what he has done. He broke down for about 40 seconds when talking about his family and what he has put th through.

The movie Wolf Creek is more about the backpacker murder in the Northern Territory of Peter Falconio, but the main character has some traits of Ivan Milat, like the huge fuck-off knife, severing someone's spine and tying people up.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories about Martin Bryant, who had the IQ of a piece of dog turd, but was filthy rich. He was shagging the heir to the Tattersall (lottery) fortune who has just as crazy as him. Apparently her death, along with the death of Bryant's father are suss, but Bryant was never charged for them, and don't go against his official 'toll'. This are some issues with the Bryant story, lack of identification, the high kill to injury rate for an amateur shooter, lack of DNA and the lack of a plea.

Both are unhinged. Milat cuts off his fingers with plastic knifes and swallows razor blades, Bryant does similar stuff

• 6 months later...
Really weird hair seems to be a common theme.

Fred West, Our Dennis, Son Of Sam, Peter Sutcliffe.

Check out the swedes on them. If I had hair like that, I'd probably want to go on a senseless killing spree too.

Was going to mention a couple of serial killers in the Great mans hair thread, but thought I would bump this and see Brendan has it covered. Though he seems to be confusing weird with great.

And how nuts was Jon Snow, eh?

Hard to argue with Bundy. Killed from coast to coast, escaped from jail to keep killing, represented himself, fried for his crimes.

Honourable mention from Canada: Robert Pickton.

Killed 26 (possibly up to 50) women and disposed of their bodies on his pig farm in a suburb of Vancouver, BC.

I lived in the same suburb for five years of his spree.

I'm not a Jew or Moslem.

I liked Bundy's pretend to have a broken arm and get them to help you carry things to the car technique. Also being arrested escaping and then carrying on to kill more people shows a certain dedication.

Where do people stand on killing prostitutes, obviously a classic carried out by many a serial killer, but is it a bit too easy?

To be honest, I'd extend that to all young women. I'm supposed to be impressed because he managed to overpower a defenseless 8 stone girl? It's like when America invaded Grenada, fuck that, try that shit with China and then you'll get some credit.

People have to be worthy of killing. If it was me, I'd exclusively deal in killing Heads of State; high-risk and infamy that lasts centuries.