You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous people you've met.

Fred West

Many moons ago when I was a teenager we moved from Malvern to Worcester and as I wasnt old enough to have a moped, used to hitchhike to and from in order to see mates etc.

The one day I got a lift off a bloke and a young girl and i was on the front bench seat of their van, next to the door with the young girl between me and the driver. I saw him nudge her and she put her hand between my legs and looked at me with sad eyes (fuck off before anyone starts). I looked at him and saw him leering at her. Anyway, we got to a roundabout and he slow down and i jumped the fuck out.

I'm 100% sure it was Fred West and his daughter. When it all came to light I read that a number of victims were from Worcester and he used to go trawling with his daughter and watch her shag blokes

• Upvote 2

Fred West

Many moons ago when I was a teenager we moved from Malvern to Worcester and as I wasnt old enough to have a moped, used to hitchhike to and from in order to see mates etc.

The one day I got a lift off a bloke and a young girl and i was on the front bench seat of their van, next to the door with the young girl between me and the driver. I saw him nudge her and she put her hand between my legs and looked at me with sad eyes (fuck off before anyone starts). I looked at him and saw him leering at her. Anyway, we got to a roundabout and he slow down and i jumped the fuck out.

I'm 100% sure it was Fred West and his daughter. When it all came to light I read that a number of victims were from Worcester and he used to go trawling with his daughter and watch her shag blokes

Bale_oooh.jpg

Not sure if you are taking the piss but if that happened, that is awesome.

Bale_oooh.jpg

Not sure if you are taking the piss but if that happened, that is awesome.

Tis true.

However it must be said all his (their) victims were women, I dont think I was at risk. Part of his kick was watching his daughters shag blokes. Obviously I was chosen being the fine example of manhood that I was (am)

Tis true.

However it must be said all his (their) victims were women, I dont think I was at risk. Part of his kick was watching his daughters shag blokes. Obviously I was chosen being the fine example of manhood that I was (am)

"Man who shagged Fred West's daughter tells all" would be an awesome headline.

I have met none other than 'the guvnor' himself. No, not that cunt, the actual guvnor, Lenny McLean. He wasn't well known at the time (late 80's early 90's ish), but I recognised him from some telly prog about Dave Courtney. The most remarkable thing about him was his sheer size, he was like a fucking bear. I couldn't imagine fighting the fucker, he looked like he could swipe your head clean off with a clip round the ear from one his massive paws.........................................................................................

Nice enough fella, though.

I was once at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam queueing up when a trolley pushed into the back of my leg. I turned around to tell whoever it was to fuck off. As I turned around it was Mike Tyson with his newly tattooed face. I decided to shake the mans hand and say hello instead. He is quiet as fuck and also shorter than me. He also has the biggest hands I have ever seen. His feet are also huge. That Fred West story beats this though.

Fred West

Many moons ago when I was a teenager we moved from Malvern to Worcester and as I wasnt old enough to have a moped' date=' used to hitchhike to and from in order to see mates etc.

I'm 100% sure it was Fred West and his daughter. When it all came to light I read that a number of victims were from Worcester and he used to go trawling with his daughter and watch her shag blokes[/quote']

This deserves it's own thread. Amazing.

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Bez

Keith and Leroy from the Prodigy.

Chris Ellison (burnside from the bill)

The boxer Eamon Magee.

End of thread.

Da fuck?

Someone neg him for that

Negged.

I nearly met Stouffer once but fate kept me from him. I had to make do with his dulcet Geordie tones on the phone, fighting over the din of a noisy pub.
I also nearly met Stouffer in Germany, but in those days he was known as Northern Red and couldn't find the Ferris wheel we were supposed to meet at. I held a sign saying Remmie on it with arrows pointing to my grid, looked a full dribble chin in front of the Germans I did.

Fred West

Thread re-opened, in style.

Years ago I was introduced to Roy Chubby Brown, stood at the bar at a charity auction. For some reason he thought my name (jonny, see above), was hilarious, repeating it several times so his hangers on could laugh like it was the funniest thing they'd ever heard. A short time later I was stood talking with my bird when he walked past. My bird says "ooh look, it's chubby", he stopped and said "hey, it's Jonny". I said "fuck off chubs, can't you see I'm chatting with the bird". Couldn't resist.