You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous people you've met.

Guest barralad
And who was that British swimmer a few years back? Karen sommat? Went out on the lash with her when I was boning her very fit cousin.

She was pretty impressive, shoulders-wise. Got thrown out of her flat when my idiot friend fell all the way down her stairs taking about 10 framed pictures with him.

We were cocks.

Was it Karen Pickering?.She was co-hosting the swimming World Championships on radio 5 today.

I have only met a few celebrities.

My old man and I used to drink with Emlyn (does that count?) and his brother when Emlyn used to come up to see his Mam.

Met Norman Wisdom in Arenal,Majorca in 1990,I was with a few mates I panicked and said "Alright Norman!" as he walked past he winked and did the pretend fall/trip thing.Fucking legend!.

My Mrs served Harry Secombe and wait for it...Thora Hird when they stayed at a Lake district hotel she was working in the late 80,s. Beat that.

Oh,and I bumped into David Bowie on numerous occasions during the 80's/90's

The first time in 1983 in Milton Keynes.The 6 times following that he was a real ignorant cunt and didn't acknowledge me at all.Fucking Celebs!.

Was it Karen Pickering?.She was co-hosting the swimming World Championships on radio 5 today.

I have only met a few celebrities.

My old man and I used to drink with Emlyn (does that count?) and his brother when Emlyn used to come up to see his Mam.

Met Norman Wisdom in Arenal,Majorca in 1990,I was with a few mates I panicked and said "Alright Norman!" as he walked past he winked and did the pretend fall/trip thing.Fucking legend!.

My Mrs served Harry Secombe and wait for it...Thora Hird when they stayed at a Lake district hotel she was working in the late 80,s. Beat that.

Oh,and I bumped into David Bowie on numerous occasions during the 80's/90's

The first time in 1983 in Milton Keynes.The 6 times following that he was a real ignorant cunt and didn't acknowledge me at all.Fucking Celebs!.

Yeah, that was her. Brunette. Bit of a shnozz on her.

Met Mr Nice on the train from London up to the Edinburgh Festival once. He was a lad alright.

Met him about 24 hours later in some club (Pure, maybe?) off his tits trying to tuck into the poor PR girl who had been given the job of chaperoning him.

He asked for some coke, and even though I had some, I said I didn't.

I've met loads of micro-celebrities at rubbish parties. I usually pretend I have no clue or interest in who they are, but most of the time I don't even need to pretend.

What is quite depressing is that when you meet *really* fit TV celebrities, they are usually even more gorgeous.

Like that lanky asian bird who does T4. In real life: fuck me, jaw-droppingly amazing.

Roy Walker asked me for directions outside the Ritz once, he asked me if he was near Tottenham Court Road and I replied "you're close but that's not quite right"

He didn't appreciate it.

Saw some comedian who's been on Mock The Week a few times, he's got a massive nose, on the tube.

Walked passed Aldo at a certain sporting event in Luton a few years back and he said 'alright lad'

Seen the queen as well when she come to my local town hall when I was at school. Cousin of a cousin is/was in Liberty X.

That's about it I think. Shite.

Guest barralad
Yeah, that was her. Brunette. Bit of a shnozz on her.

Met Mr Nice on the train from London up to the Edinburgh Festival once. He was a lad alright.

Met him about 24 hours later in some club (Pure, maybe?) off his tits trying to tuck into the poor PR girl who had been given the job of chaperoning him.

He asked for some coke, and even though I had some, I said I didn't.

I've met loads of micro-celebrities at rubbish parties. I usually pretend I have no clue or interest in who they are, but most of the time I don't even need to pretend.

What is quite depressing is that when you meet *really* fit TV celebrities, they are usually even more gorgeous.

Like that lanky asian bird who does T4. In real life: fuck me, jaw-droppingly amazing.

Howard Marks co-owned a bar (Wellies) in Portals Nous in the mid to late 80's when I was working there.I went for a drink there but never met the guy.

If the film is anything to go by he is an interesting bloke.

As far as "fit" celebrities go,I was looking at the talent thread last week at work and "came"(oh if it could be true) across Christine Martin,Paddys Mcguiness's wife.Apparently she was Miss Liverpool.

Have to go now ,I am geting a semi on.

Cheggers (smokes like a trooper)

The guy who played Dr Trueman of Eastenders (top guy)

Bernie Sumner and Stephen Morris from New Order when supporting them. (Stole all the booze from their riders)

Stood next to Emily Blunt on the Tube. (Even hotter in real life).

Cheggers (smokes like a trooper)

The guy who played Dr Trueman of Eastenders (top guy)

Bernie Sumner and Stephen Morris from New Order when supporting them. (Stole all the booze from their riders)

Stood next to Emily Blunt on the Tube. (Even hotter in real life).

You supported New Order?!

Who ARE you?

And you've managed to stay off the sex offender's register?!?!?

A round of applause for jnp please - he deserves it!

It was tough, I nearly said hello but she didn't look in the best of moods so a request to tickle my balls probably wouldn't had gotten the reaction I've daydreamed about.

Maybe next time.

I saw T*rry at Stanstead Airport when I was working in that there London. He was going on his honeymoon and he was buying all the togger magazines probably to find stuff about him (or collect the posters to wrap his school books in). I looked at him and he looked back apologetically, knowing that I was calling him a thick twat telepathically.