You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kid in pubs

Ian Beales Gut

Are there some rules that Jon and I can follow? I'm sure neither of us want or intend to cause offense to anybody on here (well only those that probably deserve it and in fairness any hostility hdrom me and from what i have seen from jon has only been shown in retaliation to provocative or offensive posts).

There are indeed. http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/78569-fao-new-forumites-rules-tips-keep-gf-happy.html

You can put my rep in the post. Danke.

Are there some rules that Jon and I can follow? I'm sure neither of us want or intend to cause offense to anybody on here (well only those that probably deserve it and in fairness any hostility hdrom me and from what i have seen from jon has only been shown in retaliation to provocative or offensive posts).

I'd call this a breakthrough, so I'm willing to give you another chance...

Yeah sure. Big hard man you are. So what you are saying if you went and poked your nose in where it don't belong and someone told you to fuck off IE keep your nose out you would attack them ? In front of their child ? Sums you up. King of the cunts. Not to mention in your deluded mind you can beat any one up. No matter who they are.

Also you saying I am a shit parent based on what a hypothetical situation ? You don't know me from adam, yet you first saying you would attack me and I am shit parent. Because I wouldn't bend to your obscene demands.

How about trying to to visit pubs where a lot of parents attend ?

You need to calm the fuck down, take a step back, stop telling people shit, settle down and shut the fuck up.

In that order.

I have to echo sections post,

Most kids play up in pubs because they have nothing to do, kids aint meant for being in pubs. Its fucking dispicable that parents think that on a Sat or any day of the week it is acceptable to take a kid into a pub and drink with their mates. Why dont you look after your kids? Failing that if you wanted to go to the pub dont have kids!!

My eldest daughter is 2 and a half and I can say that in all that time she has never been in a pub, albeit a chain type place to have the odd meal.

We went to Butlins over the weekend and couldnt fathom the amount of parents in the pubs and stuff that where just in there to get drunk while their kids ran riot.

I grew up going to my biological fathers place (he aint my dad, dont call him dad or speak to him anymore.) at the weekend sitting in a pub garden with a lemonade and a packet of crisps while he sat on the fruity and drank with his mates.

Guest Jon Snow

yep he just revenge negged me as well, tit.

Once was a Poster called dave

He thought he was all the Rave

He revenge negged jon snow

Because he was a fucking hoe

And now I gonna dance on his grave !

Guest Jon Snow
Dont mind the negs from anyone, neg away but a bit odd, have I run over his cat?

He just a fat cunt, who is obsessed with negging people for everything and anything. No doubt he sits in cafes with kids in them, fantasizing how to tell the parents off, but never doing it because he is a fag. Then goes go and beats on his wife because she never sucked him off because she is too into her Corrie.

Guest davelfc
yep he just revenge negged me as well, tit.

Once was a Poster called dave

He thought he was all the Rave

He revenge negged jon snow

Because he was a fucking hoe

And now I gonna dance on his grave !

Revenge? You hadn't negged me, I was simply addressing the comments you made the other day in this thread.

You have now and are calling revenge, seems it's you that are the revenge negger.

I still owe you one for that and one for this. It's going to be fun.