You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Naturally.

For all her racism, incitement to violence,  repeated arrests for assault, mortgage fraud, assault of an off-duty police officer, passport fraud and contempt of court convictions she is the exact equivalent of Yaxley-Lennon. 

There's good people on both sides. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

There is an expectation of the left to play fair, play by the rules as fundamentally the left are looking for a fairer society for all, it is much easier to poke the left and use shithouse arguments - oh do you give all of your money to charity? No, we lol don’t have a go I do my bit. The I’m juts looking out for me and my family stance again is protectionist and so stands with a more defensive tone where the left is expected to be conciliatory.

If the left get upppity the right (and centre) shout them down by holding them to higher moral standards than they themselves hold cf the anti-semitism smears - much worse from the Tories both anti-Semitic and anti-Islamic.

A good example of the shithouse argument on the right, they will claim moral equivalency of a right wing thug, racist, nationalist who has been on camera inciting racial hatred, starting fights in the street, punching people outside football stadia along with the rest of the shit he has been done for in court. With anyone they disagree with form the left, Corbyn and Sarkar who have arguably put out as lot more in support of their communities than “Ooh look at me Rico”,  we have seen corbyn over 40 years standing up for the oppressed, Sarkar has been doing the same over the last few.

Base argument from the left tries to claim moral equivalency.

Here we go again Rico the misogynist.

“Oh I call myself one, it’s fine” no, its not because there is a lot of vitriol behind your use of cunt, it’s pretty much spat out,  

It was a joke FFS. I’ve not exactly been a fan of SYL have I? But whatever you want to believe is the truth right? 

Inthink you’ve invested too much in me. Let me go. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

It was a joke FFS. I’ve not exactly been a fan of SYL have I? But whatever you want to believe is the truth right? 

Inthink you’ve invested too much in me. Let me go. 

Always a joke Rico when you get pulled, no-ones arguing re your views on SYL, the issue is your reference to Ash Sarkar:

image.jpeg

Claim it as a joke, but it’s fucking out of order to be calling her a cunt here, there is an implicit tone in the text.

I have no investment in you, my investment is in the site, you are fighting on more fronts than gathering Germans in 44.

I have an issue in that you rarely argue a point, you fall back to insults.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m afraid the Audrey name doesn’t ring any bells, I get confused with name changes.  But to call me misogynistic would mean you wouldn’t be anywhere near the World of Woman thread wouldn’t it? Can’t be arsed to check. 

It shouldn’t matter 2 shiny shites if you know who I am, it should have nothing to do with an argument I put forward, I can call you misogynistic quite easily and visit the world of a woman thread - the reason being that I have doubtless been misogynistic, racist, sizist and many other forms of bigotry - I am honest enough with myself to know and accept this and work to reduce it. I am a hypocrite, but that will not stop me trying to make the world a better place, it will not force me to bow in a conversation or cede ground. 

As Jesus never said in the Bible, let he who is without sin throw the first stone.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Always a joke Rico when you get pulled, no-ones arguing re your views on SYL, the issue is your reference to Ash Sarkar:

image.jpeg

Claim it as a joke, but it’s fucking out of order to be calling her a cunt here, there is an implicit tone in the text.

I have no investment in you, my investment is in the site, you are fighting on more fronts than gathering Germans in 44.

I have an issue in that you rarely argue a point, you fall back to insults.

It shouldn’t matter 2 shiny shites if you know who I am, it should have nothing to do with an argument I put forward, I can call you misogynistic quite easily and visit the world of a woman thread - the reason being that I have doubtless been misogynistic, racist, sizist and many other forms of bigotry - I am honest enough with myself to know and accept this and work to reduce it. I am a hypocrite, but that will not stop me trying to make the world a better place, it will not force me to bow in a conversation or cede ground. 

As Jesus never said in the Bible, let he who is without sin throw the first stone.

Jesus is exactly the word I was thinking as I read that bollocks.  So there are rules on calling people cunts now, but you can do what you want because you are trying to be a better man? Do as I say, not as I do?  

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Jesus is exactly the word I was thinking as I read that bollocks.  So there are rules on calling people cunts now, but you can do what you want because you are trying to be a better man? Do as I say, not as I do?  

No, stop putting words in other people mouths.

you have consistently called out Pistons Broke for use of the word Gypo, in fact you’ve called him on it that much I think you’re probably not far from overtaking him with regards to use of the word.

my point is an easy one, we all do stuff of which we will later be ashamed, that should not be used as an excuse to shutdown debate.

nor should shouting hypocrite.

I personally see the word cunt as used in a particularly misogynistic way, a way I have used it in the past, having recognised this, I now try to do it less. You could possibly see a similarity between this and the societal reduction in the use of racist words. We learn, we grow, we change.

or some just become more embattled and more embittered and avoid the chance they may be wrong, the pan becomes shallower.

47 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

No, stop putting words in other people mouths.

you have consistently called out Pistons Broke for use of the word Gypo, in fact you’ve called him on it that much I think you’re probably not far from overtaking him with regards to use of the word.

my point is an easy one, we all do stuff of which we will later be ashamed, that should not be used as an excuse to shutdown debate.

nor should shouting hypocrite.

I personally see the word cunt as used in a particularly misogynistic way, a way I have used it in the past, having recognised this, I now try to do it less. You could possibly see a similarity between this and the societal reduction in the use of racist words. We learn, we grow, we change.

or some just become more embattled and more embittered and avoid the chance they may be wrong, the pan becomes shallower.

Good luck with your transformation. Now you’ve highlighted it we can make sure you maintain your high standards.  

10 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Good luck with your transformation. Now you’ve highlighted it we can make sure you maintain your high standards.  

Self confessed hypocrite, so I’m sure there’ll be opportunity - just last week I was a complete bellend over Colonel Custard, but I accepted i was in the wrong apologised and moved on, for the benefit of the forum.

3 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Self confessed hypocrite, so I’m sure there’ll be opportunity - just last week I was a complete bellend over Colonel Custard, but I accepted i was in the wrong apologised and moved on, for the benefit of the forum.

I don't think anyones that arsed. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think anyones that arsed. 

I get it that most people are not. However..

305AB369-4A11-455E-A14A-55158448A632.jpeg

Rico and the royal we apparently are (who the we is - fuck knows, I’m sure not even the whol axis of evil are that arsed).

It does give a clear indication of Rico’s standards though, i want him to do better, he wants to see me fuck up, Tories will be Tories.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Rico and the royal we apparently are (who the we is - fuck knows, I’m sure not even the whol axis of evil are that arsed).

It does give a clear indication of Rico’s standards though, i want him to do better, he wants to see me fuck up, Tories will be Tories.

Give my regards to Neville Bartos 

1 hour ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

We is Rico and A Red. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Nope, I don’t care what you do.  I’ll laugh at you when you drop the facade but I don’t care.  

You see you’ve tried this before, said you don’t like the word, but then just carried on calling people cunts.  You know that, but try to be holier than thou with the ‘at least I’m trying’ bollocks and try to pretend you’re better than me.