You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

11 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Some depraved shit, there. Having to investigate people like that and review the evidence must be one of the grimmest jobs going.

I’ve a mate who was involved in doing that for the Met. She was always a bit dark, sound like and funny, but wanted to be a mortician for a bit. She said it got really tough when she had her own kids and I think that’s when she asked for another assignment.

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I’ve a mate who was involved in doing that for the Met. She was always a bit dark, sound like and funny, but wanted to be a mortician for a bit. She said it got really tough when she had her own kids and I think that’s when she asked for another assignment.

Our daughters boyfriend is the son of a criminal police officer (High up in the ranks but just entered retirement)  and the stories he tells are pretty frightening. Albanians, White Russians (Belarus) and Turks are the main cunts over here. On Interview after being bang to rights they just don't give a fuck, they see it as some kind of victory to be arrested and charged. The Police are just wading their way through a sea of shit. 

17 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Some depraved shit, there. Having to investigate people like that and review the evidence must be one of the grimmest jobs going.

Brave new world now. Sorting indecent images into classification is now done by a computer programme. I think they have to spot check a few, but the days of going through them one by one are over.

5 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Legit couldn't do it. I'd be like Woody Harrelson in True Detective

tdetective.gif

5 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Back in the day you'd have to go and view a book full of images to make sure the police weren't overegging it (and in fairness, most police officers working in these units would err on the side of caution and if an image was borderline they would put it into a lesser category). Must have been tough for them to go through it, though, because for us it was an occasional thing and you'd skim over it, and that was bad enough with some of the vile shit I saw.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Legit couldn't do it. I'd be like Woody Harrelson in True Detective

tdetective.gif

Aye, I know what you mean. We started watching the Epstein thing at the weekend, and I said to the missus, I’m not watching it during the week, we only watch one hour of telly in the evening and I can’t be arsed watching something which is basically just about horrible people corruption others. Dealing with even worse shit like this as a job must just fucking numb you.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Brave new world now. Sorting indecent images into classification is now done by a computer programme. I think they have to spot check a few, but the days of going through them one by one are over.

I'd imagine the people who would usually be doing the checking are quite happy about that.

20 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Back in the day you'd have to go and view a book full of images to make sure the police weren't overegging it (and in fairness, most police officers working in these units would err on the side of caution and if an image was borderline they would put it into a lesser category). Must have been tough for them to go through it, though, because for us it was an occasional thing and you'd skim over it, and that was bad enough with some of the vile shit I saw.

It’s weird isn’t it, someone needs to do the job, but it sure must fuck you up.

11 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Our daughters boyfriend is the son of a criminal police officer (High up in the ranks but just entered retirement)  and the stories he tells are pretty frightening. Albanians, White Russians (Belarus) and Turks are the main cunts over here. On Interview after being bang to rights they just don't give a fuck, they see it as some kind of victory to be arrested and charged. The Police are just wading their way through a sea of shit. 

It's common knowledge.

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Tommy Robinson has moved to Spain in fear of his safety in the U.K.   I think there’s a word for people who do that...

Had an argument with some racist twat on twitter who said the left are hypocritical for picking him for it because he is moving for being persecuted by them in his own country. 

He struggled to see the irony or hypocrisy in his statement. 

He wouldn't even qualify as a refugee. His alleged fear of persecution is from non-state agents and he has the options of internal relocation within the UK and the UK authorities are able to offer sufficient protection to him. 

He's not a refugee. He's a shithouse who is utilising the beauty of freedom of movement. Something which he's no doubt spoke out about in the past. Plus, it offers a sob story excuse for the further misappropriation of his cultists donations. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

He'll call himself an Ex-pat and find refuge with an English family who have a Bulldog and eat fish and chips every day. 

I'm a big fan of people like Robinson being hounded out of Britain. You always get all this bollocks about "just because he's got different political opinnions that's no excuse etc". They're not opinions, they're destructive, hate-sowing shite. There are dozens of others who should be similarly drop kicked out of society too. The so-called 'left' as these people like to brand their oponents have been expected to occupy the moral high ground in this debate/conflict for ages while Robinson's ilk have been running rings around them because they were far more willing to use violence and intimidation to get what they want, that's why we are where we are as a country. Long may this continue.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He wouldn't even qualify as a refugee. His alleged fear of persecution is from non-state agents and he has the options of internal relocation within the UK and the UK authorities are able to offer sufficient protection to him. 

He's not a refugee. He's a shithouse who is utilising the beauty of freedom of movement. Something which he's no doubt spoke out about in the past. Plus, it offers a sob story excuse for the further misappropriation of his cultists donations. 

How much violence has he ever been on the receiving end of  (apart from people returning a few blows when he and his goons kick off)?