Quantcast
Rise of the far right in Europe. - Page 48 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sugar Ape

Rise of the far right in Europe.

43 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

When firing at a moving target you go for the biggest part of the body which is always the chest area or you risk missing and you or others dying. I haven't seen the video so am assuming the fella with the knife was moving toward the armed bizzie. If so then the bizzie had no option. Might even have been suicide by cop. Fuck him. He chose to go and kill someone then wave a knife around. 

He is surrounded by policemen in the middle of a street, lunging at them. They give him every chance to surrender peacefully, he doesn't, finally makes contact with one officer's arm (unclear whether he's injured or not). Then the murderer lunges at another officer less than a meter away, and that one shoots him in the chest.

Like I said, there are many, many cases where police officers use excessive violence. This is not one of them.

Harry Leslie Smith supposedly in a pretty bad way, just been taken in to hospital. Hope the fella pulls through, he’s a wonderful man and an enduring anti-fascist/human rights defender 

• Upvote 1

So, they are funding a fringe "libertarian Marxist" web-based magazine. Looks more like someone conned them out of 300K than a sinister agenda.

After reading this, neoliberal anarchists must be thinking, hmmmm...

3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

So, they are funding a fringe "libertarian Marxist" web-based magazine. Looks more like someone conned them out of 300K than a sinister agenda.

After reading this, neoliberal anarchists must be thinking, hmmmm...

Of course you would say that, being clearly sympathetic to the far right 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I bet the Kochs pay your subscription on here though you shill. 

It's up for renewal on the 16th. Anxiously waiting to hear back from Wichita.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

How do I geg in on the Koch moolah?

You just have to start spouting patently disprovable far right nonsense. It’s the world’s easiest grift 

40 minutes ago, moof said:

Of course you would say that, being clearly sympathetic to the far right 

Clearly. And you should be much nicer to me if you want that thought policing job you seem to be auditioning for on here, when we come to power.

6 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

What's all this bollocks about Waxey-Lemon having footage that will take down the BBC and Panorama? 

Fucking weird fuckers. 

Why the fuck would he want to take down one of his platforms?

Not a great day for these eejits, today. 

Angry yellow vest man has been arrested again on suspicion of committing assault and a public order offence. And, a video of Waxey-Lemon has been leaked (sadly by that rag) of him bragging about his cocaine use and his ability to "score gear.... Wherever he is on the sesh" (uuughhh!) and his casual use of the derogatory term "paki." 

Apparently, Waxey-Lemon's "bring down the BBC" event has descended into farce as he can't get his "documentary" to work and is instead entertaining the gathered hundreds by screening his wedding video instead. 

D0GS15jXQAAgOGK.jpeg

3000 cunts have turned up to support the cunt, including that fascist blowhard who's the current UKUNT leader!

According to the UKUNT bellend, Waxy-Lemon tells the truth and that's what people fear! Beyond parody.

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

3000 cunts have turned up to support the cunt, including that fascist blowhard who's the current UKUNT leader!

According to the UKUNT bellend, Waxy-Lemon tells the truth and that's what people fear! Beyond parody.

3000, my arse. It looks about 1k, tops. I bet he's got fuck all. There's already a claim going round that BBC and ITV have "scrambled" the big screen to prevent brave Tommy from exposing them. That's the conspiracy they'll go with, if it goes tits up. And his brainwashed followers will lap it up. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

3000, my arse. It looks about 1k, tops. I bet he's got fuck all. There's already a claim going round that BBC and ITV have "scrambled" the big screen to prevent brave Tommy from exposing them. That's the conspiracy they'll go with, if it goes tits up. And his brainwashed followers will lap it up. 

Believe it or not mate, it's the Beeb that are reporting three thousand, because they're so against him!