You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He was from the Balkans, apparently, according to a witness who added "You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator." 

If he (and it sounds like he is) a Muslim convert then watch the media and gammon narrative quickly switch to a terror attack.

I'm not arsed if people don't like the term gammon. It perfectly sums up who I am talking about without having to use my daily quota of swear words. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He was from the Balkans, apparently, according to a witness who added "You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator." 

They are the most feared assassins in the Balkans. If they don't kill you, what they did to your dining room certainly will.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think we're getting to the stage now when the white community need to do more to prevent these attacks which are being committed in their name. Statements of regret and being sorry they happened are no longer enough. People in the white community must know what these people are up to, such as their friends and family, and need to be more proactive in stopping these attacks from happening. 

Am I doing it right? That's how it normally works, isn't it? 

I think we just offer thoughts & prayers and then forget it ever happened

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, Rico1304 said:

Yaxley has been quiet for a while. Is his grift over?  He’s got a million in the bank and a lovely house so is he retired? Or just brawling in Centre Parcs (who I bet were fucking horrified he was staying there) 

He conveniently managed to film himself pulling up to a few young asian lads harassing an old couple a week or so ago. His supporters were labelling him a hero. 

• Upvote 1

As always with Hungary there’s a little bit of Orbán pushing his luck and a little bit of the media over reacting

The bill he has passed is mostly no different to the U.K. govt’s version but with two points of contention

1) there is no time limit - he argues that whilst Parliament is furloughed and possibly sick, it is unwise to let the bill expire on a set date and he’ll remove it when needed. His opponents argue that he’s setting himself up as dictator for life

2) there is a clause making it illegal to intentionally spread false information about the virus that could have harmful effects on the population. He argues that the country needs a deterrent against idiots on social media. His opponents argue that he wants to lock up every journalist that disagrees with him

The truth is that Hungary benefits from a large amount of EU funding that is already key to the economy and will become even more dependent with the coming recession. If Orbán pushes either of the above too far then the EU will pull him back as they always have done in the past - this is why Hungarians generally are not concerned about the bill. Orbán knows this. He also knows that a siege mentality benefits him in terms of support for his base. Every time an outside source such as the media, IMF, EU etc over-reacts, he manages to solidify his base and gain a few more voters

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/02/2020 at 17:43, SasaS said:

They are the most feared assassins in the Balkans. If they don't kill you, what they did to your dining room certainly will.

Interior decoration is a euphemism for what your insides look like after they’ve finished.

On 08/04/2020 at 23:26, Nelly-Torres said:

"Well done Lynn. Now, before we get up I’m just going to warn you, I have popped out again. It’s in no way connected with our proximity. So just don’t turn round."

5e8e31a925000087086b76f8.jpeg

So we ve had Nicky Minajs knockers and now its Farages knackers.

• 1 month later...