You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Looks like Tommy didn't take England losing too well

You'd have to think he'd be arrested when reentering the UK if that footage has gone to the Police with a complaint. Hope he's still sunning it up in Portugal oblivious to what could be awaiting him on his return. Or better still, he goes missing and is never found. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Jayda’s finest moment will always be the tweets about Malcolm X, then denying it was her.

My personal favourite was when she answered me about if she wore Lonsdale slip ons or not.

She's a Reebok Classic type of girl apparently, but wouldn't rule out the Lonsdales. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

My personal favourite was when she answered me about if she wore Lonsdale slip ons or not.

She's a Reebok Classic type of girl apparently, but wouldn't rule out the Lonsdales. 

Top Twitter trolling that. Fucking chavvy bitch 

Come on then which one of you deviants other than Alan Sex would have a go ?

I see Master Yaxley-Lennon has put out a video claiming he acted in self-defence when he punched the England fan, because he warned him not to come towards him. The only problem with that being the lad had his back turned to our young hero, and Master Yaxley-Lennon punched him to the back of the head.

Guest Pistonbroke
19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I see Master Yaxley-Lennon has put out a video claiming he acted in self-defence when he punched the England fan, because he warned him not to come towards him. The only problem with that being the lad had his back turned to our young hero, and Master Yaxley-Lennon punched him to the back of the head.

Surely a prison sentence beckons? Is he still on parole or whatever after his last stint? The bloke is a coward. He noticed dick heads were coming up patting him on the back etc and he couldn't resist a cowardly punch to show them he's ard. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The state of that gobshite dressed as a crusader.

A fine example of a White Supremacist cunt. Give the wanker a sword and hope he falls on it. 

He put a statement out condemning the fact the BBC, sky ect where at his court case.  "One rule for them , another for Tommy Robinson"

Firstly,  that isnt your name. Secondly their are no reporting restrictions on your trial less it prejudice another . Like you did you thick cunt

• Upvote 1

One thing I’ve learned because of this is that the people who draw the pictures of defendants etc in a court have to do them outside of the court from memory as even drawing is banned whilst the court is in session. No wonder they are always shite.   

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

One thing I’ve learned because of this is that the people who draw the pictures of defendants etc in a court have to do them outside of the court from memory as even drawing is banned whilst the court is in session. No wonder they are always shite.   

https://local.theonion.com/courtroom-artist-clearly-infatuated-with-bailiff-1819591358

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Absolutely the right decision.  He nearly collapsed the trials of child rapists.  He doesn’t care about the kids, he’s a grifter.  He’s already started ‘fund raising’ on the back of this.  

100% correct, I had the same argument with another green party member not long ago when he tried to give Waxy-Lemon some credit for going after the paedophiles, I said then he was trying to make money off the back of them, no more no less!