You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the far right in Europe.

Sugar Ape

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

So, they are funding a fringe "libertarian Marxist" web-based magazine. Looks more like someone conned them out of 300K than a sinister agenda.

After reading this, neoliberal anarchists must be thinking, hmmmm...

Of course you would say that, being clearly sympathetic to the far right 

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, moof said:

Of course you would say that, being clearly sympathetic to the far right 

Clearly. And you should be much nicer to me if you want that thought policing job you seem to be auditioning for on here, when we come to power.

• 2 months later...

Not a great day for these eejits, today. 

Angry yellow vest man has been arrested again on suspicion of committing assault and a public order offence. And, a video of Waxey-Lemon has been leaked (sadly by that rag) of him bragging about his cocaine use and his ability to "score gear.... Wherever he is on the sesh" (uuughhh!) and his casual use of the derogatory term "paki." 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

3000 cunts have turned up to support the cunt, including that fascist blowhard who's the current UKUNT leader!

According to the UKUNT bellend, Waxy-Lemon tells the truth and that's what people fear! Beyond parody.

3000, my arse. It looks about 1k, tops. I bet he's got fuck all. There's already a claim going round that BBC and ITV have "scrambled" the big screen to prevent brave Tommy from exposing them. That's the conspiracy they'll go with, if it goes tits up. And his brainwashed followers will lap it up. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

3000, my arse. It looks about 1k, tops. I bet he's got fuck all. There's already a claim going round that BBC and ITV have "scrambled" the big screen to prevent brave Tommy from exposing them. That's the conspiracy they'll go with, if it goes tits up. And his brainwashed followers will lap it up. 

Believe it or not mate, it's the Beeb that are reporting three thousand, because they're so against him!