Sign in to follow this  
niallers

Special 1 Tv

Any fans of it on here? I find it hilarious but I know some guys dont see the funny side of it. Bit of a marmite show i suppose. Anyway i hadn't realised that BBC 3 picked it up for a fullish season last oct after the world cup shows, so i just spent the last 2 days cathcing up. If anyone's interested here's the link to all of the episodes in chronological order.

‪Doitchampions's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

its the 3rd link down on the right.

Enjoy or not!

You should check out Gift Grub on Irish radio station Today FM if you like it, it's the same guy Mario Rosenstock. Higher ratio of funny skits but a lot of them would have an Irish angle.

You should check out Gift Grub on Irish radio station Today FM if you like it, it's the same guy Mario Rosenstock. Higher ratio of funny skits but a lot of them would have an Irish angle.

Being irish me-self i know all bout gift grub and listen to it most mornings and i've bought a few of his cd's. I still think S1 TV is his best work, maybe as its on tv also and not just the wireless, although his Jose's technicoloured overcoat sketch is magic. Cheers anyway.