You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I do wonder why the trio at the helm would re-employ the rather uninspiring Moyes but then I also get to wondering how much parachute payments are currently at.

Any truth in the rumour that Reds have agreed to fly an anti-Sullivan/Gold/Brady banner on the Kop (in return for some foodbank donations)?

I fucking hope so. 

43 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Any truth in the rumour that Reds have agreed to fly an anti-Sullivan/Gold/Brady banner on the Kop (in return for some foodbank donations)?

I fucking hope so. 

I actually don't mind West Ham, used to love going to Upton Park, proper ground for a proper football club with proper fans and loved the bit of tension in the air in the surrounding area. Now they´re in an Athletic stadium, with cunts as owners and Moyes as manager. 

Can't really get much worse. 

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Harsh. West Ham have never been delusional about their position in the heirachy 

Indeed. They take pride in their pessimism, they own their club's shitness (instead of trying to blame everyone else) and they take the field to a song about dreams fading and dying.

They're really not about to talk of power-shifts in London or Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea heads falling off.

His career is basically

1998-2002  Decent and quite successful at Preston.

2002 - 2013  Mediocre at Everton (highlights only occurring in the couple of seasons when Liverpool were even worse)

2013 - present  Absolute fucking shit at United, Sociedad, Sunderland and West Ham.

There's a trajectory.

On 26/07/2011 at 12:07, Yer Ma! said:

I get the feeling he's waiting on Ferguson to drop dead so he can step in there.

On 26/07/2011 at 12:21, The Acolyte said:

He can dream on. There no chance they'll offer him the job even if Bacon Face recommended him. They would want high profile and not some manager who has to take the teams kit to the local laundrette!

3d41bb2b-27f3-47ec-936b-0a3a1a5d2856.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

His career is basically

1998-2002  Decent and quite successful at Preston.

2002 - 2013  Mediocre at Everton (highlights only occurring in the couple of seasons when Liverpool were even worse)

2013 - present  Absolute fucking shit at United, Sociedad, Sunderland and West Ham.

There's a trajectory.

He just played on the Peoples Club shite at Everton as well and moaning that Liverpool spent billions while they had to search down the back of the sofa for change. 

On 21/02/2020 at 00:32, Timão said:

I actually don't mind West Ham, used to love going to Upton Park, proper ground for a proper football club with proper fans and loved the bit of tension in the air in the surrounding area. Now they´re in an Athletic stadium, with cunts as owners and Moyes as manager. 

Can't really get much worse. 

Repped for 'Upton Park'.

• 3 years later...