You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If the American Pie films taught us anything, it's the rule of three.

When a woman tells you how many men she's slept is you can calculate the real answer by multiplying this figure by 3.

When a men tells you how many women he's slept is you can calculate the real answer by dividing this figure by 3.

Well, it taught us that & that a woman's insides feel like warm apple pie that is. They never did say if it was McDonalds or Homemade though.

How old were you when you switched. If that's not too personal a question?

Uhh I went from about 50:50 to about 90:10 cock:fanny ratio around three years ago but I occasionally get the hankering to park the ol' beef bus in tuna town. Usually happens when I'm on holiday, kinda like some people will have a cigar or a ciggy years after quitting when they are away. Got a ride in Mallorca midway through this month.

I'm trying to arrange a fuck in Las Vegas in October with some emo girl I met on an iffy website, failing that I'll just smash a dodgy hooker. Hey, I'm on holiday!

Uhh I went from about 50:50 to about 90:10 cock:fanny ratio around three years ago but I occasionally get the hankering to park the ol' beef bus in tuna town. Usually happens when I'm on holiday, kinda like some people will have a cigar or a ciggy years after quitting when they are away. Got a ride in Mallorca midway through this month.

I'm trying to arrange a fuck in Las Vegas in October with some emo girl I met on an iffy website, failing that I'll just smash a dodgy hooker. Hey, I'm on holiday!

Basically you're a slag ?

I have always known how many lads my ex girlfriends have slept with, and always wanted to know too.

Mainly because the second girl I ever slept with, was way way ahead of me in terms of numbers, and it really showed. In fact after the first couple of times, she asked me 'is this how you normally have sex?'

My reply of 'well yeah but I've only ever had sex once before' meant a very awkward silent night in bed afterwards.

As i'm getting older, it bothers me less, so I think its something that won't bother me at all in my 30's.

Something I've noticed though generally is thus

Girls that get into a 'serious' relationship with someone at the age of about 15/16 end up staying with them until they are about 20/21, but then split up and go on what can only be described as a cock binge!

and anyone that gets married under the age of 25 will almost definitely be divorced before they are 30.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

I have always known how many lads my ex girlfriends have slept with, and always wanted to know too.

Mainly because the second girl I ever slept with, was way way ahead of me in terms of numbers, and it really showed. In fact after the first couple of times, she asked me 'is this how you normally have sex?'

My reply of 'well yeah but I've only ever had sex once before' meant a very awkward silent night in bed afterwards.

As i'm getting older, it bothers me less, so I think its something that won't bother me at all in my 30's.

Something I've noticed though generally is thus

Girls that get into a 'serious' relationship with someone at the age of about 15/16 end up staying with them until they are about 20/21, but then split up and go on what can only be described as a cock binge!

and anyone that gets married under the age of 25 will almost definitely be divorced before they are 30.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

Going my your reckoning my girlfriend should of split up with me three years ago, but then again I don't or didn't act like a knob to women when growing up.

Guest The Chimp

We weren't married but I've been with the Mrs since we were both teens. Twenty years and still together. * scampers off to check why her suitcase is by the door *

depends on whether you want her to be your wife or a one night stand

i'd be happy if a bit of wife material said less than 10 but over the moon if a potential one night stand said hundreds

(this is all hypothetical though you understand Mrs Markmywords if you're reading)

• 9 months later...
Guest Pistonbroke
Never done an 'L plates'.

Wouldn't mind trying though.

My missus was an L plate when we met. Tis great, you can teach them everything you like and tell em it's normal.

This topic reared its head again this week with lads who I know, then we got thinking;

How few is too few?

I don't think this works too well, my numbers aren't high, but i reckon I'm right up there with the filth and quality you'd expect from a woman who's well into double/triple figures. I think it's more about confidence.

I don't think this works too well, my numbers aren't high, but i reckon I'm right up there with the filth and quality you'd expect from a woman who's well into double/triple figures. I think it's more about confidence.

I think it is all about what you get from it, and whether you feel you have learned from it. I had girls in the past were it has been a learning curve, whilst others were just a waste of time. I think you are looking for girls who know what they are doing and have spent time working that out as opposed to girls who spit on it but don't know why they are doing it.