You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CILF'S??

Parisienne

• 11 months later...

I'm just watching the Ghislaine Maxwell documentary on sky docs and despite the fact she's an evil nonce enabling cunt of a human, she was hot back in the day. Her evil absolute cunt of a father dying ultimately messed her up and led her into the arms of Epstein. 

_122328548_21976_cropgettyimages-1330211

30395084-0-Sparkle_Maxwell_right_puts_on

30395086-0-Chic_Maxwell_looks_picture_pe

maxwell-underwear.jpg?fit=634,876&ssl=1

5d52c94fcd9784093d661d92?width=600&forma

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm just watching the Ghislaine Maxwell documentary on sky docs and despite the fact she's an evil nonce enabling cunt of a human, she was hot back in the day. Her evil absolute cunt of a father dying ultimately messed her up and led her into the arms of Epstein. 

_122328548_21976_cropgettyimages-1330211

30395084-0-Sparkle_Maxwell_right_puts_on

30395086-0-Chic_Maxwell_looks_picture_pe

maxwell-underwear.jpg?fit=634,876&ssl=1

5d52c94fcd9784093d661d92?width=600&forma

In a couple of those pictures she reminds me of the late socialite barm pot Tara Palmer Tomkinson.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11340941/Fake-Barbie-OnlyFans-model-GUILTY-murdering-boyfriend-stabbed-heart.html

Heartbroken family pay tribute to 'popular' man, 22, stabbed through the heart by 'fake Barbie' OnlyFans model girlfriend, 24, after he tried to break up with her - as judge jails murderer for 18 years

cilf2022.jpg

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Mentioned in the crime thread, nurse Francesca Morgan who was sacked and convicted for "stealing" two painkillers from hospital, definitely belongs in this thread.

nurse1.jpg

nurse2.jpg

I saw someone who looked just like her in the Asda in Skem today.

Then we nipped down to Ormskirk and saw someone else who looked just like her.

Back up to Skem and there was someone who looks just like her in the Chemists.

Gets back home and I realised the bint who lives opposite looks just like her as well.

What the fuck happened to women. Teeth, eyebrows, lips, they're all the fucking same.

I didn't really see them but you get my drift.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2