You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SpiderLucas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simon
Ive not click any links to that fuck of a rag.

Not even when it was hacked i may be wrong but Words on sites can influence them. I am guessing the only way would be to Block the actual word off the site.

I think we all know what's really going on here. First a members only section of the site with insider info, then links with the scum being denied. Dave has seen a niche in the market and gone for it. Next he'll move to Spain, grow an extra face under his chin and start posting on youtube with his son.

Guest SpiderLucas

I started getting them when I signed up to fantasy football, so obviously when a person starts to look at decent fantasy football leagues the scum instantly send adverts trying to get you to go with them.

It makes sense really; they only start appearing after the fantasy football thread. For me that is.

It's ridiculous. They insist everything has been removed that could possibly be showing that ad, but clearly they must have overlooked something as it's still showing up. There's been some sightings of it today as well.

I've been away for a week but I'm back now, so I'll get onto this straight away.

Guest simon
It's ridiculous. They insist everything has been removed that could possibly be showing that ad, but clearly they must have overlooked something as it's still showing up. There's been some sightings of it today as well.

I've been away for a week but I'm back now, so I'll get onto this straight away.

Try doing what rawk do with swear words.

Guest simon
I've emailed them again, I expect a reply first thing tomorrow when they get into the office. This has been going on for a few weeks now, it's unacceptable and it's also a breach of contract.

Mate please try what i said i dont see any as i have put it as an illegal word on my browser.

Guest simon

Listen to me please because i am 100% on this there is no control from the ad people they show whats in your history, and key words trigger them. Just the word can set it off that why i said ban the word like RAWK do with swear words. That is the only way it will stop. Links containing it etc can set them off im 100% on this.

Listen to me please because i am 100% on this there is no control from the ad people they show whats in your history, and key words trigger them. Just the word can set it off that why i said ban the word like RAWK do with swear words. That is the only way it will stop. Links containing it etc can set them off im 100% on this.

Simon, if that were the case, then why would they sign a contract with Dave which includes a stipulation that no scum ads appear on the site?

Guest simon
Simon, if that were the case, then why would they sign a contract with Dave which includes a stipulation that no scum ads appear on the site?

I dont know they shouldnt of how can they control everyones history? They cant. I am 100% its searches what you have looked at. I know that Words trigger it aswell. I honestly dont see anyway they can control it. Might need to wipe out everything that says the word.

I dont know they shouldnt of how can they control everyones history? They cant. I am 100% its searches what you have looked at. I know that Words trigger it aswell. I honestly dont see anyway they can control it. Might need to wipe out everything that says the word.

They can block the scum adverts being delivered to this site, regardless of what's in someone's history. Not sure you are right about how it works in this case anyway to be honest, but it's down to the advertisers to stop it, not the users of the site.