Quantcast
Gerrard - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Wait, this hasn't even been confirmed. But common sense suggests he won't be fully fit start of the season. It would be interesting to see if Kenny keeps at least one of the midfielders he wants to ship out, from Cole, Raul, Aquilani, Jovanovic, one of them might stay.

Wait, this hasn't even been confirmed. But common sense suggests he won't be fully fit start of the season. It would be interesting to see if Kenny keeps at least one of the midfielders he wants to ship out, from Cole, Raul, Aquilani, Jovanovic, one of them might stay.

scared-face-002.jpg

looking like Jovanovic maybe going.....

BBC Sport - Anderlecht keen on Liverpool forward Milan Jovanovic

I see cole, Raul & Aquilani staying anyway!

Aquilani will probably (hopefully) be at Fiorentina by the time the season kicks off. Even if he isn't, I can't see him starting ahead of Adam, Henderson, Lucas, Raul or even Shelvey.

Guest Jon Snow
This injury has been on going for a long time now, as much as it hurts me to say it, is this the beginning of the end for gerrard?

Over reaction come on people it might be they just don't want to risk him lets not write one of the greatest ever players just off yet.

Guest Jon Snow
Jovanovic won't stay.

Fucking hell. Stupidest post i've ever seen.

Seen they making film about you life Wor(tho they spell your name wrong).

War Horse (2011) - IMDb

You are a true legend now use that power wisely !

Hope you got your mother fucking movie check !

original.jpg?1289456534

I was told a couple of weeks ago by mates of mine who know a squad member that Stevie is 'fucked'. The injury is a lot worse than has been made out and the club will be lucky to get 20odd games out of him for the next couple of seasons. I thought nothing of it because Stevie's comments a few weeks back all sounded positive, but maybe there is something in it. It may turn out to be crap, hope so like, but just thought I'd share it all the same.

To be honest, I have a very similar injury to gerrrard. I did mine last october and it honestly hasnt been right since. I tore it nearly off the bone. Attended some fancy sports medicine clinic in dublin and all that jazzy shit. He's gonna take forever to get over this injury..

Suarez and Lucas might not be ready for the start of the season because of the Copa America and if Gerrard is not fit either suddenly makes our midfield look a little different than expected.

I'd be fucking devastated for him if this contributes to him finishing up. I'd rather see him go out on top with a medal round his neck.

He said at his golf event the other week he was about 5 weeks away from playing, which would mean he probably wouldn't be fit for the start of the season.