You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fantasy Football 2011-2012 TLW league

Flying Pig

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we not setup a league with a wager?

Ten quid in and if you haven't paid by the fifth week you get the boot.

Count up all the money after the fifth week, 70% for the winner, 20% for second place and 10% for third place.

I would be up for that, purely because I will win it though.

Just sorted my team.I nned to have a look and see how much Lakaku is when he signs next week,same with couple of others late transfers but

284248_2257011354167_1514876711_2424888_7101005_n.jpg

Cut too small bench is

Suarez Liverpool

Moreira Swansea

Meite WBA

Simpson New

I dont think Suarez will start next week so im starting him on the bench to come in and replace Lucas after a week or so

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If I click 'auto-complete', I'll be able to change my team before the start of the season without any penalties or anything, won't I?

I wish Fantasy Leagues stopped you from making any changes, whatsoever.

I find it annoying that people win these things because they have the time and inclination to log in to the fucking site and make 1 of the 1001 subs that are permitted, it's shite.

Pick an XI, that's your XI for the season, tough shit.

Much more interesting.

I'm all over it, like Haiti Aids.

Deportivo Spunk have snapped up Sylvain Marveux and Leroy Lita in last-minute moves to update the squad many are tipping to walk away with the TLW League this year.

"Obviously it's great to move to a club that pays me the best part of £80,000 per week", mumbled Marveaux whilst chomping on a fucking baguette, "but for me the lure of Deportivo Spunk is joining up with the likes of Suarez, Torres, Downing, Young, Sessegnon, and Yossi, who doesn't have a foreskin".

Leroy Lita was slightly naive when asked about his role in the coming season, "Obviously I'm going to push Luis and Nands for a place in the team, and I'll likely match them, but it's usually about club politics rather than ability. I look at the likes of Schwarzer being kept on the bench, why? Because Cech is better than him, or because Cech texts the gaffer most nights to give a heads up about good stuff on Discovery and Animal Planet...you decide".

It is thought that Funnneeeee may be looking to offload Lita in the coming weeks.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Subs. Say if you want to go from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2, bring on a midfielder for a defender.

Ah, cheers. Easy when you know how!