You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fittest non-movie star,birds from UK TV.

Flying Pig

I haven't managed to work out how to do a poll thingy, so therefore I put forward to you lot my favourite birds from TV (no movie stars allowed).

In no particular order:

1. Dawn form The Office

2. Tanya from Eastenders.

3. Barbara Windsor from her Carry On days*.

Each of the above would have a face like a plasterers radio if they were lucky enough to meet me.

*OK, these were movies but fuck it, she was fit.

PS. Anyone who slags any of theses three off are instantly turned into benders and will be asked to share changing rooms with rb14.

Comments welcomed but not always agreed with.

Nah

Alison king

The dark haired one off loose women

And

Samantha Janus

Welcome Bealey.

Janus is not my type. She decent looking but a bad bitch who gave Snelly (Radio Merseyside) a bad time over how her surname is pronounced.

Alison King is a good shout.

Welcome Bealey.

Janus is not my type. She decent looking but a bad bitch who gave Snelly (Radio Merseyside) a bad time over how her surname is pronounced.

Alison King is a good shout.

Ha ha my other half looks very similar to Sam Janus, same eyes and cheek bones only with brunette hair instead of blonde. So she had to go in my list.

Can't believe I forgot Lorraine Kelly or She Knows It as she's know around these parts.

I won't post it but if the missus is away and your not in work, google 'Lorraine Kelly nude'. Wowser.

Fuckin hell is that real ???

To be honest she didn't look too bad back then. She's a bit too mumsy for my liking though.

Guest davelfc
Anna friel just tips the scales just toward the annoying side for me.

She was lovely in Brookie but has good all 'luvvie darling' and had her teeth done. Part of the attraction is also the personality and she would be bleeding annoying.

Ah I understand, you want to talk to them as well.

Guest davelfc
Yes. I will need to pass the time of day with them when they are locked in my cellar.

I get it, Stockholm Syndrome. I prefer only to awake them from their Rohypnol induced coma. I doubt any of them would really have anything interesting to say.

There is some real bad fucking taste going on in this thread*

Anna Friel though, PHWOAR!

*I'm looking at you Flying Pig.

Ahhh, but I have a formula for fitness:

Nice tits + Blond hair = A

False teeth + luvvie attitude = B

A is greater than B. So I win.

My negging finger is hovering above your name Mr McGonical but as it probably won't make much of a dent in your awesome reppageness I will recall my finger.