You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Me, lager. Finchy, lager. Gareth, lager sometimes cider, so different drinks for different.........needs"

ps whoever mentions Blur in an Oasis thread wants fucking in the anus. Reminds me of old gobshites at work saying your either a rolling stone or a beatle. Muck in other words.

"Me, lager. Finchy, lager. Gareth, lager sometimes cider, so different drinks for different.........needs"

ps whoever mentions Blur in an Oasis thread wants fucking in the anus. Reminds me of old gobshites at work saying your either a rolling stone or a beatle. Muck in other words.

haha! I am an anus like, no qualms there.

I like giving Masterplan a listen every now and again, it still has their rawness and edge. I've tried the later stuff but it just doesn't work for me but if you're a fan i can see why you'd buy it. I just see that song by Noel being an extension of what Oasis were doing in the later years which is disappointing for me.

I like giving Masterplan a listen every now and again, it still has their rawness and edge. I've tried the later stuff but it just doesn't work for me but if you're a fan i can see why you'd buy it. I just see that song by Noel being an extension of what Oasis were doing in the later years which is disappointing for me.

Noel's first album, and the Beady Eye record, were always going to be full of songs left over from the Oasis days. Many of them will have been around for a good 3 or 4 years at least. It'll be the next albums for both when the newer songs raise their heads I reckon.

Noel's first album, and the Beady Eye record, were always going to be full of songs left over from the Oasis days. Many of them will have been around for a good 3 or 4 years at least. It'll be the next albums for both when the newer songs raise their heads I reckon.

Agreed, I don't know if you've read the interview Noel did with NME last week but he reels off a list of The Eye's (?!) tunes that have been knocking around for a while and obviously there's a few on his that weve heard before.

I reckon its all a massive blag designed to create an 'oasis and friends' roadshow in a few years time hahaha. I shall be in attendance of course!

Yeah sounds fair enough although to be honest i don't give Beady Eye any chance, i'll be shocked if they ever put together a good album, it's probably that i can't take Liam seriously. Noel has it though, he's very capable of coming up with something impressive, the work with AA could be interesting.

Agreed, I don't know if you've read the interview Noel did with NME last week but he reels off a list of The Eye's (?!) tunes that have been knocking around for a while and obviously there's a few on his that weve heard before.

I reckon its all a massive blag designed to create an 'oasis and friends' roadshow in a few years time hahaha. I shall be in attendance of course!

I have a mate who's the same, he's a total Oasis nut and anything they came out with he bought and loved, he's even buying some Pretty Green stuff. In fairness there was one album he admitted was shite but he likes the Beady Eye stuff as well, he just has the blinkers on especially when it comes to Liam.

Yeah, read that. Quite an interesting interview, certainly confirmed a few thoughts about the songs they're both releasing now.

I have a mate who's the same, he's a total Oasis nut and anything they came out with he bought and loved, he's even buying some Pretty Green stuff. In fairness there was one album he admitted was shite but he likes the Beady Eye stuff as well, he just has the blinkers on especially when it comes to Liam.

Sounds like me!

That pretty green has some really nice gear, I've got a fair few things myself. Nothing to do with the oasis link I just liked the stuff.

Standing on the shoulders of giants was dog shit as is beady eyes album but other albums like be here now are pretty good albums and still better than most of the shite around at the time. I hate snobbery when it comes to music anyway, my mate thinks he's the fucking oracle of music because he listens to shit like jethro Tull and tells me I have no taste because I don't like some cunt rapping homer's odyssey over a selection of finely tuned spoons because it's different.

Good quality though, and they all have decent length sleeves! I fucking hate t-shirts with tiny sleeves.

That true all sleeves these days are too high, I have embarrassing teenage tattoos I'd rather not show.

Haha excellent, yeah i'm not too fond of the short sleeved t-shirts myself, they're specifically made for meatheads and gayfolk.

Some boss posts in this thread regarding Oasis. I'm 23, and for me, they're the best band of all time. It's the first music I ever put on. I'm gonna have to check out a few of those B-sides that don't ring a bell. Acquiesce was a B-side wasn't it? That's also a fucking epic tune.

Yeah, it was the b-side to Some Might Say along with Talk Tonight and Headshrinker. 4 immense tunes all released on the same disc, I don't know of any other band who could match it. Scary thing is, it was normal for them.

Some boss posts in this thread regarding Oasis. I'm 23, and for me, they're the best band of all time. It's the first music I ever put on. I'm gonna have to check out a few of those B-sides that don't ring a bell. Acquiesce was a B-side wasn't it? That's also a fucking epic tune.

Get the Masterplan, you'll poop your pants with excitment.

I've been listening to old Oasis demo's recently, never really took much notice of them before. Some really sweet sounding versions here..

[YOUTUBE]lcu-U6oypjI[/YOUTUBE]

(Noel on vocals)

[YOUTUBE]EYOm7dfcjVw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PDDNgmnUJBw[/YOUTUBE]

(Liam vocals)

Sound better than the released versions imo

I've been listening to old Oasis demo's recently, never really took much notice of them before. Some really sweet sounding versions here..

[YOUTUBE]lcu-U6oypjI[/YOUTUBE]

(Noel on vocals)

[YOUTUBE]EYOm7dfcjVw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PDDNgmnUJBw[/YOUTUBE]

(Liam vocals)

Sound better than the released versions imo

Always liked the Demo versions, in some they do sound better than the Masters, the best one is Supersonic though, only recorded once and it made the Album, In Liverpool as well. Must of been something in the air.

I like the demo to Gas Panic with Noel on Vox, thats really good.

Always liked the Demo versions, in some they do sound better than the Masters, the best one is Supersonic though, only recorded once and it made the Album, In Liverpool as well. Must of been something in the air.

I like the demo to Gas Panic with Noel on Vox, thats really good.

The something in the air bit was The Real People.