You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Clocked the set-list after the Belfast gig. Looks boss. 

Thats two excellent albums he has released now. Arguably his best work since be here now (still think thats a class album). The guy is a legend. 

Shout it out loud was a b-side for stop crying your heart out, I always preferred the b-sides in that era. Carry us all is one of my favourite b-sides, i'd love to see that one day like 

Haven't heard that for time, man. Tune.

• Upvote 1

Finish work at midday, I swear this mornings dragging

My mate said on faceaids that Johnny Marr was there. Anyone know if he did the Belfast/Dublin gigs and all? Hope so otherwise I doubt we will see him later.

Cant fucking wait though. Already regretting not booking tomorrow off work and I haven't even had a drink yet.

Juniper you about for a pint before hand?

Bjornebye, on 10 Mar 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

My mate said on faceaids that Johnny Marr was there. Anyone know if he did the Belfast/Dublin gigs and all? Hope so otherwise I doubt we will see him later.

Cant fucking wait though. Already regretting not booking tomorrow off work and I haven't even had a drink yet.

Marr wasn't there in Dublin Stig.

I won't be unfortunately, working till 6 then got to wait for the Mrs to drive from Newbury to Basingstoke before getting the train after we dump the car.

Think I'll be there about 8 onwards so might just make it in time for the start of the set.

Knowing things the way they normally are we'll be late!!! Will let you know if we make it beforehand though.

It was good, second time I've seen his new band and they we're better than last time.- more material helps.

Still not quite Oasis in their prime, but good all the same.

Got there literally as he was about to go on due to some "trespasser" on the tracks at Woking. Meant an hour train took over two hours.. Didn't have one pre gig beer.

Still, made it before the gig. Everybody's on the run the stand out for me. Thumping that song live.

What was that noise they played before they went on? Sounded like a South American/African football crowd with vuvuzela's, loved that.

Hate the O2 for gigs though. The sound is shocking. Too much echo.

It sounded great from where I was but I was standing and not that far from the front. Decent spliff got passed around as well by some lads near us. Everybody's on the run was great, as was The Mexican. Hardly remember any others I was a bit fucked. Really enjoyed it though. I missed Digsys Dinner as I went to get a beer. Fucking gutted about that. 

Reckon Liam might turn up, going by his tweet..

Only just noticed this, could have told you beforehand he wouldn't turn up. He's taking the piss ouf of Noel with those tweets. Look at the opening bit of his latest video:

He tweets this:

Liam Gallagher @liamgallagher  ·  Mar 5

Keeping it Dangerous...hahahaha. LG x

Then he sent this tweet Monday when he was playing Manchester:

Liam Gallagher @liamgallagher  ·  Mar 9

Hometown Gig Monday night, Keeping it Dangerous LG x

And this Tuesday when he was playing London:

Liam Gallagher @liamgallagher  ·  Mar 10

Tuesday night, Big Smoke, keeping it DANGEROUS. LG x

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went to see Noel at the Manchester Apollo on Wednesday, he was excellent as usual, halfway through the set he asked if there was anybody from Liverpool in, naturally, seeing as we were in Manchester a lot of the audience booed, he quietened the audience and asked if there were any Scousers in, being Wools me and a few mates cheered, and he dedicated a song "Digsy's Dinner" to all the Scouser's out there. Pretty cool of him :)

• Upvote 1