You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

But aside from that, do you feel poorly?

Bit chesty with it mate. Got very caught up last week after I mowed the garden and actually found it hard to breath for a bit. Mainly though my nose is constantly itchy and runny and my eyes sting a bit.

Bit chesty with it mate. Got very caught up last week after I mowed the garden and actually found it hard to breath for a bit. Mainly though my nose is constantly itchy and runny and my eyes sting a bit.

Not breathing freely is the worst. I get like that on a hangover, which I have got today. The fucking worst, so I feel your pain.

Not breathing freely is the worst. I get like that on a hangover, which I have got today. The fucking worst, so I feel your pain.

Likewise mate. It's a bitch. Been trying to avoid taking antihistamines for it but reckon I'll have to get some tomorrow.

My nose is itching like fuck and is streaming with liquid snot. Fuck tissues, I have been perfecting my Carra snort

Haha. I used to try that when I was playing footy as a kid. Always ended up with snot on me and a snore throat from snorting.

It's a fucking nuisance.  I sprained my ankle yesterday, and because I'm such a hero/knobhead I still went into the office today.  Limping along like a cunt I had a fit of sneezing and coughing which almost took me to the floor in what would have been the world's worst Jack Douglas impression (ask your granddads, kids).  So yeah, hayfever can do one.  

Not sure if ive posted in this thread but grab Tesco own brand tablets. Half the price and far better than the named brands. I got someone to change ti them who suffered terribly and it sorted his issues

Literally the same product as named brands. Same goes for the Asda and Sainsbury's ones too.

Not sure if ive posted in this thread but grab Tesco own brand tablets. Half the price and far better than the named brands. I got someone to change ti them who suffered terribly and it sorted his issues

I'm on it first thing tomorrow morning.  Cheers

• 3 years later...

Anybody else had issues recently?

Late yesterday afternoon / evening was one of the worst episodes (or whatever) I’ve ever had. Dry sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy throat etc etc all for 3+ hours. I was barely outside either. 

My daughter has some prescribed antihistamines so I took some of that (after it started) and I’m not sure I did much. Woke up today feeling like I’d been a train.

No idea if this is bad (or I sound like a complete pussy - which I could well do), or is anybody else feeling the itch / scratch at them moment? 

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Anybody else had issues recently?

Late yesterday afternoon / evening was one of the worst episodes (or whatever) I’ve ever had. Dry sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy throat etc etc all for 3+ hours. I was barely outside either. 

My daughter has some prescribed antihistamines so I took some of that (after it started) and I’m not sure I did much. Woke up today feeling like I’d been a train.

No idea if this is bad (or I sound like a complete pussy - which I could well do), or is anybody else feeling the itch / scratch at them moment? 

Yeah, had the back door open next to me all day working and my eyes are streaming as I type. I never had it until a few years ago. Now about 3/4 days over the summer I get it and its horrible. 

I've never felt like I'd been a train though.