You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pics of players back in training

Glen C

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you never get tired of making a complete arse of yourself talking about things you know nothing about?

In Norway we play football during the summer, our break is from November to March.

I think it was a veiled dig at the fact Norway haven't qualified for a European Championship or World Cup for over a decade. But then you knew that didn't you?

I think it was a veiled dig at the fact Norway haven't qualified for a European Championship or World Cup for over a decade. But then you knew that didn't you?

By all means, have a dig at one of the top seeds from Europe for the next WC qualification with a population of 4,5M, but dont show yourself as the know nothing fool you are in the process, thats always a good start when you are trying to be a smartarse dont you agree.

Do you never get tired of making a complete arse of yourself talking about things you know nothing about?

In Norway we play football during the summer, our break is from November to March.

I can't even name one Norwegian player.

Although, to be fair, I can't actually name one Norwegian of any note whatsoever.

It's one of those places nobody ever wants to visit, because there's nothing interesting there, and nobody interesting has ever come from there.

The only thing anyone associates with Norway is fjords and being invaded and occupied by the Nazis.

That's it.

I can't even name one Norwegian player.

Although, to be fair, I can't actually name one Norwegian of any note whatsoever.

It's one of those places nobody ever wants to visit, because there's nothing interesting there, and nobody interesting has ever come from there.

The only thing anyone associates with Norway is fjords and being invaded and occupied by the Nazis.

That's it.

Harsh!

By all means, have a dig at one of the top seeds from Europe for the next WC qualification with a population of 4,5M, but dont show yourself as the know nothing fool you are in the process, thats always a good start when you are trying to be a smartarse dont you agree.

Was that a rhetorical question? Were the barbed comments aimed at me? Did you somehow think I'm slagging off Norway?

The population thing is a bit of a cop out I'm afraid. Granted, if you are talking about a country the size of Andorra or Liechtenstein then you can rightly point to population size being a massive factor in explaining why the team never qualifies for the major tournaments. But then you get countries like Slovenia with a population of about 2 million, yet they've qualified for 3 of the last 6 major tournaments which is a massive achievement given their resources. Norway haven't been good enough to qualify, it's as simple as that.

Anyway I'm digressing from the thread topic.

Not aimed at you at all Trumo.

I just dont like know nothing smartarses like his arse he trust.

I don't like you either.

Because you're one of the biggest cunts I've ever come across and the absolute antithesis of what is regarded as a Liverpool fan.

And why would anyone want to know when Norwegians play football?

Quite frightening to see the dross we still have and can't shift.

Poulsen, Ngog, Jovanovic, El Zhar, Degen, Insua, Konchesky, Kyrgiakos, ...

I'm sick of re-typing this list. If we get rid of all of these this summer I'll be a very happy man, but I know it's pretty much impossible.