Quantcast
Luther - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Luther

First time viewer tonight. Enjoyed it, was darker than I expected. Not as good as 'wire in the blood' in my opinion.

first time I've watched it but its already better than Wire in the Blood due to the fact there is no Robson Green.

Liked the last episode

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Only two into the series and Luther seems to be on top - solved a murder, dealt with internal investigation and a fit woman who wants him. Can only go badly wrong for him from here and looking forward to it. Plus I believe that Alice will return which has got to be good

Just started this' date=' looks promising.[/quote']

Something else I've got on Sky+. I need some to myself to watch what I've got on there

Just finished the first series.

It's not as good as The Wire but then nothing is. It's good and bloody enjoyable viewing though.

Zoe. Nice.

Series 2 is nowhere near as good as series 1 but still worth a watch.

Unsure that there will be a third which is a shame.

Watched the first two of the second series and still enjoyable.

There is a third series mate, I've got the box set of all 3 series.

The third being the series just aired? If so I meant 4th....

Series 2 is nowhere near as good as series 1 but still worth a watch.

Unsure that there will be a third which is a shame.

The third being the series just aired? If so I meant 4th....

You had me confused. I enjoyed the first series but found the first couple of episodes of series 2 a bit gratuitous and gave up on it....but have recorded the recent series to give it another go.

I'm going to have to find another box set for when the nights draw in

Watched the third series, loved it, utterly preposterous, but massively entertaining, so bought the DVD boxset of the first two series, enjoying that massively as well. No blu ray though, what gives BBC derps???

A few thoughts....Elba is brilliant, but that Alice's face upsets me a bit. Having seen the third series first, the fate of a lot of characters in the earlier series is clear, so i am just waiting for the grisly death scenes. Mentioned earlier that i just could not get into The Shield, i wanted to, so much, but i kept laughing at the dwarf Grant Mitchell trying to act tough, i just could not take him seriously. One day i will give it another go, i have the frist two series on DVD, so i don't want to write it off completely, i just need to stop laughing at little Ross Kemp.

First couple of episodes of series 2 are weak but 3 and 4 were very good but bloody brutal.

Just going to start series 3 now.

Can I watch Series 3 without watching Series 2?

By the way, are you sure you're getting enough Vitamin D?

Can I watch Series 3 without watching Series 2?

By the way, are you sure you're getting enough Vitamin D?

I did. It hasn't dampened the enjoyment of watching the first two series at all.