You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luther

Paul

First time viewer tonight. Enjoyed it, was darker than I expected. Not as good as 'wire in the blood' in my opinion.

first time I've watched it but its already better than Wire in the Blood due to the fact there is no Robson Green.

• 2 weeks later...

Liked the last episode

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Only two into the series and Luther seems to be on top - solved a murder, dealt with internal investigation and a fit woman who wants him. Can only go badly wrong for him from here and looking forward to it. Plus I believe that Alice will return which has got to be good

• 1 month later...

Series 2 is nowhere near as good as series 1 but still worth a watch.

Unsure that there will be a third which is a shame.

The third being the series just aired? If so I meant 4th....

You had me confused. I enjoyed the first series but found the first couple of episodes of series 2 a bit gratuitous and gave up on it....but have recorded the recent series to give it another go.

I'm going to have to find another box set for when the nights draw in

Watched the third series, loved it, utterly preposterous, but massively entertaining, so bought the DVD boxset of the first two series, enjoying that massively as well. No blu ray though, what gives BBC derps???

A few thoughts....Elba is brilliant, but that Alice's face upsets me a bit. Having seen the third series first, the fate of a lot of characters in the earlier series is clear, so i am just waiting for the grisly death scenes. Mentioned earlier that i just could not get into The Shield, i wanted to, so much, but i kept laughing at the dwarf Grant Mitchell trying to act tough, i just could not take him seriously. One day i will give it another go, i have the frist two series on DVD, so i don't want to write it off completely, i just need to stop laughing at little Ross Kemp.

First couple of episodes of series 2 are weak but 3 and 4 were very good but bloody brutal.

Just going to start series 3 now.

Can I watch Series 3 without watching Series 2?

By the way, are you sure you're getting enough Vitamin D?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...