You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PortsDave David Stone

@

@John_W_Henry Good news, hopefully this policy also extends to overpriced British players. Thanks for all that your doing for the club

@John_W_Henry

John W. Henry

@PortsDave Dave, everything in sports is overpriced now - especially the cost of winning. But you make your choices based on a plan.

____

hope @John_W_Henry put some nerves at ease and shut some haters mouths. YNWA

@John_W_Henry

John W. Henry

@JoeJoeLFC I doubt there are many haters, just some very eager to see LFC at the top. Patience is part of a necessary discipline we need.

____

LukeG81 luke goodwin

@

@John_W_Henry does this mean that we're only thinking long term though and should brace ourselves for a wait for success? YNWA

@LukeG81 I don't think so, Luke. We were very competitive in the second half of last year.

____

penwhen Lou

Wonder if @John_W_Henry is paying attention to his #LFC subjects during Red Sox season. If he is, he's wondering what he got himself into.

@penwhen Very happy, very honored to be a part of all of this. I know it's difficult not seeing what's going on behind the scenes.

____

1karim Karim Elkadi

@

@John_W_Henry Do things the Liverpool way!

@John_W_Henry

John W. Henry

@1karim Trying

_____

mikey_white82 Michael White

Really like the ethos of our owners @John_W_Henry We're in the market for young & hungry talent that WANT to win & play for the shirt #LFC

John_W_Henry John W. Henry

@

@mikey_white82 That's a big part of it, Michael.

That last tweet is the most interesting I think.

LFC_newsnow Liverpool FC

@John_W_Henry Isnt balance the key John to a teams success? Youth & Experience? ... Are we ruling out buying players over a certain age?

@LFC_newsnow Who's news now? We already have quite a bit of experience in the club. Should be a good balance.

rocketstig Steve

My mate is adamant that @John_W_Henry is is seeking a US player so he can sell the game to the US.Any thoughts? And if so who might it be?

@rocketstig Steve, the U.S. will remain a tough sell and the answer is no. But you really have to like what Garber et al have accomplished.

dhol_den david holden

@John_W_Henry do you think the press are overhyping us missing out on targets to try and make fans feel unsure about your ownership YNWA

@John_W_Henry John W. Henry

@dhol_den David, who has a tougher job than a football journalist in trying to decipher what is going on in this sport with poss transfers!

@John_W_Henry do you think the press are overhyping us missing out on targets to try and make fans feel unsure about your ownership YNWA

@dhol_den David, who has a tougher job than a football journalist in trying to decipher what is going on in this sport with poss transfers!

_____

LFCNigerian Abuh Amodu

@

@John_W_Henry Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

@LFCNigerian Abuh, some things happen early and some late. The important thing is that things happen. Sometimes what you avoid is important.

Certainly a page to keep an eye on, it's getting more interesting.

Jonah545711 Simon Jones

@John_W_Henry are we making progress on the new stadium plans?

@Jonah545711 Simon, an incredible amount of work has been underway on this issue. It would be helpful for fans to get an official update.

Nice the way he's addressing people by name. It's a nice touch

Good, cos he's the fucking expert on what we need isn't he?

No short-term fixes like Gary Mac. He was shit wasn't he?

And that fucking Babbel, how old was he when he joined? 28? Useless old bastard.

Tell us what you would prefer silverlining.

Maybe some mongs will simmer the fuck down now. Although I highly doubt it.

#mongs

What has been said to make anyone think any differently?

Some tweeted platitudes from a bloke who knows nothing about football?

Are we that naive?

"Oh, look he's chatting to some 'fans'! Hooray! All is well!"

I don't give a merry fuck waht he says, or thinks.

I just want us to buy some more top quality players like Suarez, because we STILL need a CB, a CM, a LB and a wide attacker with pace and goals in him.