You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

To me Jonjo should have stayed. Quite a useful player

Same, but there's that many arguments about the whole Adam deal that I'm not even getting into it. Will welcome Adam and look forward to see him playing, also hope Shelvey does well next season on loan.

He's not really the type of player we should be looking to sign if we really want to challenge for the title but I guess if Raul is leaving then he would be a decent cut-price replacement. He's been vastly overrated by the media but he would be a decent squad option.

He's not really the type of player we should be looking to sign if we really want to challenge for the title but I guess if Raul is leaving then he would be a decent cut-price replacement. He's been vastly overrated by the media but he would be a decent squad option.

He isn't a cut-price replacement really. Kenny wanted him in January.

And I don;t think Kenny sees him as a "squad option" either. He'll be straight into the first team

He isn't a cut-price replacement really. Kenny wanted him in January.

And I don;t think Kenny sees him as a "squad option" either. He'll be straight into the first team

I meant cut-price as in "cheap". We won't pay more than £8M for him while I'm sure Raul will be sold for a lot more than that.

I also don't think Adam will be an automatic starter for all games. I think Stevie will play more central next season alongside Lucas, and Henderson will also be in there so Adam will be probably find himself on the bench for some of the time.

I heard he had a medical yesterday morning' date=' close source at the club as well.[/quote']

Sunday morning he was supposedly in Cottam Hill at a presentation and was there will after 2pm in the afternoon driking in the bar there

Henderson will be Meireles' replacement if he leaves.

Adam will replace Poulsen.

]

heard we were getting one of those [/b]mental [/b] person shaped things they use to make walls during free kick training at melwood to replace Poulson.

Surely a human rights violation against people with psychological issues?

Charlie don't surf.

Yes yes yes. Tried to rep you but looks like I have done recently.

Its still pretty hairy out there sir.

I'll surf this whole fucking place!

Outstanding El Rojo, outstanding. Get you a case of beer for that one.

Nice

I heard we were getting one of those mental person shaped things they use to make walls during free kick training at melwood to replace Poulson.

We need to get one of those to replace the ITK's on here.

Is the latest made up rumour to annoy the scousers actually true? Let's ask the mental person shaped thingy!

I would like the FF to know that we are not the only ones being affected by STWS. A manc 'mate' of mine was on to me on facebook about the signing of DeGea. 'Where are all the millions Liverpool are supposed to spend?'. Obvoiusly he doesnt realise that there are two months left in the transfer window.