You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

meireles is as good as, offers different qualities but cant do things adam can and vice versa.

aquilani a better premier league player than adam?.....right now?

give me what your smoking....

I am struggling to find, in the persons post you responded to, where he states better prem league player... he said better player and both the fascist and raul are better than adam.

Love the way he had a suit on today for his talks.

Then you see Modric going to see Daniel Levy in a pair of denim cut offs the scruffy cunt

One is just arriving looking to make a good impression and the other one is about to fuck off and not give a shit

One is just arriving looking to make a good impression and the other one is about to fuck off and not give a shit

Lots of players come for talks hoping to make an impression, Charles is the first I can remember to suit up.

as for Modric, he does want to fuck off but he got told tonight so fair do's to Levy, not that it'll matter he'll force his move. Still should be smarter than denim shorts though when you go to see the chairman of your club aka your fucking boss

I am struggling to find, in the persons post you responded to, where he states better prem league player... he said better player and both the fascist and raul are better than adam.

Maybe aquilani would be better in other leagues but there's no way in hell that he's better than Adam in the premiership. i like meireles a lot, but Adam offers us more than he does. they both have shit stamina but meireles has better off the ball movement. but Adam is better st passing, shooting and dead ball situations.

i know im new, but i will put my neck on the line and say he will become a fans favourite a-la lucas withing 18 months-2 years and will be a permanent fixture in the middle for us.

if im wrong i will take the stick....

Repped right back into the green for positivity.

That article posted by Red Nick is a good read. Certainly gets the juices flowing.

Was good to read that rather than go on holiday this summer, Charlie has been in the boxing ring getting into shape for the new season with a new club.

That article posted by Red Nick is a good read.Certainly gets the juices flowing.

Was good to read that rather than go on holiday this summer, Charlie has been in the boxing ring getting into shape for the new season with a new club.

When we sign Mata:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

ac_sqgb_1_s82esi39.gif

he has played more minutes that dirk kuyt, modric and VDV, the fat lazy bastard....

I'm pretty happy with this signing to be honest, you can't compare him with our other midfielders considering he offers something completely different.

I know people don't like stats, but I have looked on the anfield index website and he created more chances than modric, more goal assists, more accurate crosses, more goals, more shots on target etc the list goes on.

and he has a great amount of work rate and a propa nice guy, I reckon he will surprise a few people on here to be honest. and at 7 million he is a fuckin bargain, if he does fail we could probably get most of the fee back, but then again i reckon he will do very well for us.

I'm for this if he's going to be a squad player, which I am relatively confident that he will be. He's not good enough to start week in, week out.

Do you really think Kenny's been chasig him for 6 months to be a squad player?

He'll be in the starting XI on the first day of the season. GUARANTEED.

The Echo is reporting the deal as 8.5m

CHARLIE ADAM has agreed personal terms with Liverpool FC and is set to complete his move to Anfield today.

The Reds’ six-month pursuit of the 25-year-old midfielder is over after they struck an £8.5million deal with Blackpool.

Adam underwent a medical yesterday and the transfer will be completed barring any last minute hitches when the tests are wrapped up today.

The Scotland international was driven into Melwood by manager Kenny Dalglish last night after the clubs announced that lengthy negotiations had finally resulted in a fee being agreed.

Liverpool had a similar bid for Adam rejected in January when Blackpool were fighting to stay in the Premier League.

However, following the Seasiders’ relegation to the Championship they have agreed to do business and Adam has landed his dream move.

There was also interest from Tottenham and Aston Villa but Adam’s heart was set on Anfield.

The former Rangers midfielder will become Liverpool’s second transfer of the summer after the £16million capture of Jordan Henderson and he’s expected to be followed by Roma keeper Alexander Doni.

The Brazilian shot-stopper is set to join the Reds on a free transfer before the weekend as back-up for Pepe Reina.

Dalglish is also confident of wrapping up a deal for Stewart Downing but that transfer is likely to drag on into next week.

The Reds’ £15million bid for the England winger was rejected by Aston Villa but with Downing determined to make the move a compromise is likely to be reached.

Villa boss Alex McLeish is desperate to keep hold of Downing but is increasingly resigned to losing him.

Glen Johnson provided another positive for the Reds by signing a two-year extension to his contract.

It’s reward for the right-back’s impressive form under Dalglish in the second half of last season.

Read More Charlie Adam to sign for Liverpool FC today after agreeing personal terms - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo