You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Arnie Film.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Best Arnie Film.

• Stay Hungry
    • Conan The Barbarian
    • Conan The Destroyer
    • The Termination
    • Red Sonja
    • Commando
    • Raw Deal
    • Predator
    • The Running Man
    • Red Heat
    • Twins
    • Total Recall
    • Kindergarten Cop
    • Terminator 2
    • Last Action Hero
    • True Lies
    • Junior
    • Eraser
    • Jingle All The Way
    • Batman & Robin
    • End Of Days
    • The 6th Man
    • Collateral Damage
    • Terminator 3
    • Other - Please State

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T2 just about nicks it from Terminator. Never seen Predator.

You need to see Predator, great, great film.

I love Arnie films and have been struggling to think of which one I prefer the most, but cannot make a final decision.

Predator

Commando

T1

T2

True Lies

Twins

The Running Man

End of Days

All of my favourites.

Damn it, I even enjoyed liked Red Heat!

Terminator edges it just from Predator and Total Recall. Recent Terminator Salvation and Predators along with forthcoming Colin Farrell remake of Total Recall only highlight how good the originals were.

What?! They're remaking Total Recall with COLIN FUCKING FARRELL?!?!?!?!

nerd-rage.gif

What?! They're remaking Total Recall with COLIN FUCKING FARRELL?!?!?!?!

nerd-rage.gif

Unfortunately Yes

Total Recall (2012) - IMDb

Plus the director is Len Wiseman who not only is a talentless hack who directs poor movies Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, Die Hard 4.0. He also stole the lovely Kate Beckinsale from the talented and likeable Michael Sheen.

• 2 months later...
Predator on Channel 4 now.

I'm actually going to see both predator 1 and predator 2 in the cinema tomorrow night

Now that's proper cinema there!!

I reckon Predator or Terminator 2 where Arnies best films.

Terminator 2 was obviously bigger, because even girlies saw that, but Predator is just a pure mans film,

Just looking up Predator on Wikipedia, didn't know this. Sad shit.

Kevin Peter Hall (May 9, 1955 – April 10, 1991) was an American actor known for his roles in Misfits of Science, Prophecy, Without Warning, and Harry and the Hendersons. He was also best known as the title character in the first two films in the Predator franchise.

In 1986, Hall was cast as the main antagonist in Predator, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. During its developmental stages, the Predator was going to be played by Jean-Claude Van Damme, who played the Predator for the first few scenes and wasn't billed on end credits. The producers decided to recast with Hall so that the Predator could realistically physically dominate the film's human characters. Hall would go on to reprise the role in the 1990 sequel.

Hall met actress Alaina Reed while filming a guest spot on the television show 227. The couple would marry both on the show and in real life.[5]

While working on the series Harry and the Hendersons, Hall announced that he had contracted HIV from a contaminated blood transfusion.[6] On April 10, 1991, Hall died from pneumonia.[7] He was 35 years old