You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Arnie Film.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Best Arnie Film.

• Stay Hungry
    • Conan The Barbarian
    • Conan The Destroyer
    • The Termination
    • Red Sonja
    • Commando
    • Raw Deal
    • Predator
    • The Running Man
    • Red Heat
    • Twins
    • Total Recall
    • Kindergarten Cop
    • Terminator 2
    • Last Action Hero
    • True Lies
    • Junior
    • Eraser
    • Jingle All The Way
    • Batman & Robin
    • End Of Days
    • The 6th Man
    • Collateral Damage
    • Terminator 3
    • Other - Please State

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to go for Predator. I used to love Commando when I was about 12-13, caught half of it on the telly last year and it hasn't aged well. Though it is still ace.

Are you shitting me? Colonel John Matrix, taking on an entire Army single handed- hasn't aged well?

"Your a funny guy Sulley, thats why im going to kill you last"

Are you shitting me? Colonel John Matrix, taking on an entire Army single handed- hasn't aged well?

"Your a funny guy Sulley, thats why im going to kill you last"

I was comparing it to my memory of it fifteen years previously. Like I said, I still think it's ace.

commando_022.jpg

Commando-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

I've always preferred the low budget less polished The Terminator over the massive budget all action T2, though I thoroughly enjoyed both. I must have been about 15 when I first saw The Terminator and it just blew me away. I always found Arnie being a good guy in T2 after he'd made it as a huge star a bit of a letdown.

The uncut version of Commando is brilliant. The cut version just isn't the same.

My favourite is probably Predator, but I could watch any of them films bar Batman & Robin and enjoy myself thoroughly. I love Arnie. Action or comedy. S'all good.

Anyone who even tries to answer this question is automatically a loser. The reason is that there is no answer. Arnie doesn't have a "best film". All of his films are Arnold Schwarzenegger films and therefore exist outside of any debate on such things as "merit".

There are films. There are shit films. There are good films. There are great films. Then there are Arnold Schwarzenegger films. That's it.

Running Man is no more good or bad than Eraser, which is no more good or bad than Terminator, which is no more good or bad than Kindergarten Cop. This continues for all of his films.

The Greek Gods sit atop Mount Olympus, consuming Ambrosia with gay abandon whilst watching Arnold Schwarzenegger films.