You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xpert Eleven. BACK ON TOP, BABY!

RedinSweden

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It should be added, Banger, that only those who will continue to play for the full season should join, and not just for a few weeks and then chuck it there. Same goes for both leagues.

For those interested, a season in the TLW Hyper League of 8 teams is 14 games, which are played on Thursdays and Sundays, and so the season lasts just 7 weeks.

There is one game a week in the Ultra League, so that lasts probably 16 weeks, depending on the number of teams in each division

Edited by Doh'Nuts

• 7 months later...
Soooo. Are you remtards still playing this like. Might be tempted to make a comeback but will need reminding what to do and shit.

I haven't looked at mine for around about a year as they stopped notifying me via email to do stuff. If its still going you can have mine

Edit: just realised who was asking

Funnily enough I've been contemplating getting back involved recently too. Although I think I'd have to stick to one team in a decent league. Is there still a TLW one going then? Get all the old guard in again and it would be class.

Seriously considering jacking it in as it feels like a chore most of the time. But when a player is retiring next season that I tried to get rid of 6 or 7 times in the 6 actual years I've had him, stuff like that makes me nostalgic. Maybe I could share the team with someone for an equally low commitment level person?

• 6 months later...