You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xpert Eleven. BACK ON TOP, BABY!

RedinSweden

FC Radnicki... Kelster Richard P 2011-07-06

PhoenixXI PhoenixTLW Immers M 2011-06-28

Negs 11 Stirzy John S 2011-06-24

zigackly Zigackly Zig A 2011-06-23

lifetimefan Lifetimefan colin G 2011-06-23

Thats the hall of shame, showing when they last logged in.

Noos, get ready because if I don't see some action i will be working my way up that list and pulling weeds like they were weeds.

I did warn you.

Get them bummed, James. I'm gagging for a bit of Noos.

PS. Did I mention I'm still top of the league, four games in?

I've sent my application across to the swedish bossman. It's about time someone put you in your place woman. Noos is coming to get you, and he don't use lube.

OI RIS! How many games head start are you going to give everyone before you activate my team, you fucking gurdy? Is it just coincidence that the team I'm taking over are playing your lot tomorrow?

Bottom of the second division with a team full of shit.

Of course, I will earn promotion in my first season, but you're not making it easy for me. Get your finger out, or I'll be heading over there and going Breivik on yo ass.

OI RIS! How many games head start are you going to give everyone before you activate my team, you fucking gurdy? Is it just coincidence that the team I'm taking over are playing your lot tomorrow?

Bottom of the second division with a team full of shit.

Of course, I will earn promotion in my first season, but you're not making it easy for me. Get your finger out, or I'll be heading over there and going Breivik on yo ass.

Jeez you're lucky I can't get hold of my man in Norway at the mo. He's been on standby for ages but he was never one for patience. I hope he's OK.

Come on you meatball sucking spaztard. If I discover you've managed to prep your team for tomorrow's game but somehow overlooked my application approval whilst doing it, I shall be quite cross. Quite cross indeed.

Talking of spazzes, can we change players names in this league? I've got a theme for my team that I think will surely offend most right-minded individuals. My scouts are already tracking a useful wide player to join us by the name of Stewart Downsyndrome.

RiS is away at the moment chilling in the countryside for a couple of days.

Bah - I'll bet 10 kroner or whatever those scando freaks use for money these days that he's managed to set his team up for tomorrow morning's game. No Ris-up here. He's a cold calculating corrupt piece of shit. He's taken on this league admin role and now he thinks he's Sepp Blatter.

SWEET FUCKING JESUS - a matter of hours after RiS' team spank "my" lot 4-0, Blatter appears from his country getaway and finally approves my taking over of the team. What a fucking carvery.

RIS - you'd better not be counting on picking up any points in your last four games because your injury list after coming to our place is going to be read out on the news alongside pictures of the faces of the players and a little tribute from their loved ones.

SWEET FUCKING JESUS - a matter of hours after RiS' team spank "my" lot 4-0, Blatter appears from his country getaway and finally approves my taking over of the team. What a fucking carvery.

RIS - you'd better not be counting on picking up any points in your last four games because your injury list after coming to our place is going to be read out on the news alongside pictures of the faces of the players and a little tribute from their loved ones.

Slag. Just be glad you are in.

• 2 weeks later...
Slag. Just be glad you are in.

I'm not just "in" RiS, I'm taking it up the dirtbox and it's thanking me for it. Four games in charge, four wins. I've given every team in the division a five game head start and with 9 games left I'm not far off the promotion spots. I've picked up a couple of injuries and one or two suspensions, but we'll be in the top flight next season no problem - and I'll win that too. No-one even has the nads to take me on in the press! bunch of pussies! I need to be playing in the same division as that raging lezzer SKI - at least she would pretend to put up a bit of a struggle before finally succumbing to the Noos advances.

I'm not just "in" RiS, I'm taking it up the dirtbox and it's thanking me for it. Four games in charge, four wins. I've given every team in the division a five game head start and with 9 games left I'm not far off the promotion spots. I've picked up a couple of injuries and one or two suspensions, but we'll be in the top flight next season no problem - and I'll win that too. No-one even has the nads to take me on in the press! bunch of pussies! I need to be playing in the same division as that raging lezzer SKI - at least she would pretend to put up a bit of a struggle before finally succumbing to the Noos advances.

Sitting mid table now. She is a nobody manager!

• 2 weeks later...