You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xpert Eleven. BACK ON TOP, BABY!

RedinSweden

Noos. If I get Noos onboard, my new superleague will crush the old order.

A resolution will be reached. Have no fear. Owen even offered me the reins of his league. I'm blatter and platini rolled into one.

Now you know that the existing league is still going, just get back involved with that. There are 23 teams already in it, it's a ranked league and has been going for 16 seasons. Paddy is there too!

Lets be honest, this break away one won't work unless you can get a lot, lot more people and even then it's full of people with a proven track record of fucking it off. Join up to the existing one, Owen/Paddy will create a new division and we might end up with ~5 people that stick with it.

Besides, I started from scratch with a youth project and it's taken me 8 seasons to finally win the thing.

Woah there kids, daddy's home.

Do we really want two leagues? Seems a little self-defeating after a couple of years of struggling to get people signed up to one.

I'll do some housekeeping this evening, see which teams need new managers and subsequently how many new teams/managers we need.

Right, The TLW Ultra League has 22 active managers at the moment, so that's two more to retain three eight-team divisions, and beyond that we'll see how many we have.

League ID: 54622

If you want to take over an existing, managerless team, feel free, else create a new one.

RiS, how about resurrecting the Champion's League format for your league?

Right, The TLW Ultra League has 22 active managers at the moment, so that's two more to retain three eight-team divisions, and beyond that we'll see how many we have.

League ID: 54622

If you want to take over an existing, managerless team, feel free, else create a new one.

RiS, how about resurrecting the Champion's League format for your league?

I need Jim to fuck me off from his league before I can join the existing one.

Can you extend the league to accommodate more players?

I am only on my phone this weekend. I will be back on pc on Monday. Don't do anything until then, so everyone wanting approval for their teams will get it on Monday. CL format is a good idea Owen. You take the two teams you need and I will sort out the rest of them.

Do one of you cats want to give me your user ID? It asks if I've been recruited by someone when I sign up and I presume you'll get some cool stuff or something. Owen? Ris?

Don't think it means anything though, Stu.

Besides, I started from scratch with a youth project and it's taken me 8 seasons to finally win the thing.

Oi! Arsene, bugger off to your own forum and take Abs with you. Thank you, muchly.

I've registered my team and now waiting for approval.