You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is the most irritating thing about Andre Villas Boas  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most irritating thing about Andre Villas Boas

• His face
    • The media calling him Special One Mk II
    • The fact that he seems to have two surnames
    • His age

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who haven't seen it:

[YOUTUBE]n_53hAr41pw[/YOUTUBE]

1min 49 seconds.

Tosser.

Why is he a tosser? If anyone was being a tosser, it was Lambert. Accusing Ramires of diving, remember the reaction on here last season when Ferguson accused Torres of diving?

Also would a BBC interviewer have told Ferguson that Rooney went down a bit easily to win a penalty? Nope, no doubt they would've been telling him how much of an honest player Wayne is and that it was a nailed on pen. Disgusting stuff by the BBC.

Why is he a tosser? If anyone was being a tosser, it was Lambert. Accusing Ramires of diving, remember the reaction on here last season when Ferguson accused Torres of diving?

Also would a BBC interviewer have told Ferguson that Rooney went down a bit easily to win a penalty? Nope, no doubt they would've been telling him how much of an honest player Wayne is and that it was a nailed on pen. Disgusting stuff by the BBC.

Digusting stuff by the BBC? Are you kidding? It's what all journos do; look for an angle where the interviee will say something remotely controversial. The journo provoked the bloke in this interview and he bit nicely. Pretty standard stuff and hardly 'disgusting'. Villash Boash isn't a tosser in my view, he's just incredibly dull.

Sure Ferguson gets a free ride (bear in mind the BBC haven't spoken to him for 7 years) from everyone, and anyone who doesn't pander to his insecurities is banned from interviewing him quick smart. Ferguson's a prat of mountainous proportions.

It was a dive though.

I know what you mean, especially about Fungus, but I wouldn't have been so quick to jump to the little upstart's defence.

I agree with Dave's summation in his weekly round-up. If he's this prickly 3 successful games into the season, imagine his response when the Mekon points to the spot when Rooney's leg finds a Chelsea boot to roll over to earn a last minute win?

• 1 month later...

The guy is an absolute thundercunt.

BBC Sport - Chelsea boss Villas-Boas says defeat at QPR influenced by 'poor' referee

Andre Villas-Boas said a "very poor" display from referee Chris Foy influenced the result as Queens Park Rangers beat nine-man Chelsea 1-0.

Foy awarded the home side a penalty and sent off both Jose Bosingwa and Didier Drogba before the break.

"The ref was poor - very, very poor. And it was reflected in the result," said Villas-Boas.

"I spoke to him at the end and I was very aggressive to him. I don't care if he's OK or not."

He continued: "We have had three referees [this season] with a direct influence on the result and I think it's too much.

"I don't think he was ever in control. A couple of decisions he got right but most he got wrong.

"We are title contenders and we want to believe that we are title contenders and we are pushing to play good football, to play attacking football and we are colliding with a lot of bad days from the refs.

"Eventually one day things will go in our favour for sure but I think this is too much, it's not to Premier League standards and I am disappointed with his performance today.

"Conspiracy theories can lead to bans and lead to you calling us cry babies, and we're not. But it keeps happening."

The Chelsea manager conceded he had no complaints about Drogba's red card for a two-footed challenge on Adel Taarabt.

"I don't disagree with that one - that's why I mentioned that a couple of good decisions were taken," he added.

"I would just say that the penalty was softly given and then there was a continuous run of situations in the box on the opposite side and he has no courage to give it, in my opinion."

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

The referee was shocking & as an observer who was probably pro-QPR if anything it seemed extremely fishy.

The poor performances coupled with the overweaning arrogance shown by these referees makes them fair game in my book.

Overall I can't see where Villas-Boas is even in the same hemisphere as Mourinho in arsehole-ness.

lol at him being worse than Mourinho.....he's nowhere near Mourinho who was a cvnt of the highest order. He also has every right to be angry as the ref yesterday was shocking, we have seen Kenny and all the other managers moan about refs, but none of them had anything near to what he had yesterday.

You guys seem to be forgetting how you were praising Kenny when he said refs needs to respect liverpool and all the other nonsense where he was slagging of refs for fun