You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nick the greek gets 12 month contract extension

AquiMan

He had a couple of ropey games but he also saved us in some games. I like him and his attitude. He's never going to be first choice, but I'm happy he can be called upon if necessary.

Agreed on all counts. He's given away a few goals but all defenders do. Most games he's played he's been one of our better defenders as the MOM votes on the forums clearly show. Just the player for Stoke, Bolton, Blackburn etc away.

I'll be delighted if we can improve on him and he either leaves or we don't need to play him. But if he stays, he stays.

I like him and always will. He made a couple of very critical mistakes for example the europa League penatly but apart from that and his lack of pace he was a solid 'back up' player.

He always got his head to the ball in both areas and didnt give up until was clear or out of play. He is the type of player we missed in defence when Sami left in my opinion.

Guest PurpleNose

He was ok in a few games because we set up to defend in our own six yard box. We won't next season, so he'll just look shit.