You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit or not? (new kit)

Guest davelfc

What do you think of the new kit?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new kit?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's shit, but it's just not Liverpool.

I think Adidas have missed a trick here. They should have replicated the grey/silver away kit as a white/silver combination for the 3rd kit. That way, if needs must, we could alternate the shirt and shorts depending on how they clash with the opposition kit. When playing the Mancs, Arsenal or Villa we could use the white shirt with dark shorts, and vice versa when playing Sunderland for example. The way they've actually done it means there will need to be a pair of black shorts with light blue stripes to match the white shirt to avoid clashes in certain games. Pointless manufacturing expenditure on the part of Adidas is probably one of the big reasons why they cannot (will not?) pay us more for sponsorship.

see - that makes perfect sense

can't believe Ayre has fucked this up tbh

Between this poxy kit and Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher, I am having a shite week.

I just read that and nearly fainted. Tom FUCKIN Cruise as Jack Reacher. That's the worst case of miscasting since John Wayne played Genghis Khan. Cunting Hollywood.

looks like the site was quted in the Mirror. Hello Mr Maddock :)

Liverpool news Fans outraged at new third kit trimmed in blue the colour of arch rivals Everton - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

ans are less than impressed though.

A poll on Liverpool fans' website The Liverpool Way saw more than 70 per cent express their distaste for the new design, and already supporters are being urged to boycott the kit.

One influential voice suggested the club should withdraw the kit even before it has been put on sale.

"Disgusted. Anyone at Anfield who OK’d this should hang their head in shame," the comment read.

who is this influential voice haha.

Did anyone like this one

football_shirt_1936_1_500x400x0.jpg

I loved that shirt. First ever top my dad bought got me when I ws a kid. Must've fucking stunk cos I never took it off.

Although I did have a tendency for shit kits. I was one the owner of this little beauty too.

liv96gl_z.jpg

Got a bollocking off my mum for going out to play in that shirt and getting it covered in vandal grease when I'd only owned it half an hour.

Colours aren't actually, like, real things as everybody's brains interpret the spectrum of light differently. Some organisms can see in ultra-violet for instance. And whilst I cannot be sure that the thing I look at there is the same thing that you see there, due to the peculiar nature of colour and light, I think we can all agree that our brains aren't liking the look of those trims.

Don't buy it. They'll not do it again if it doesn't sell.

Not too bothered about the colour. If it was royal blue then I'd maybe have more of an issue, I think it looks much more like a Marseille kit than anything.

Irrelevant really as who would buy that when they could have the utterly fantastic new Away top.